• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
How long do you guys think my 7 1/4 is gonna hold up behind my 360?
I still got the 7.25 in my '74 Duster. No serious power being put to it, but it's taken 14 second power non stop for 2 years. Automatics are much easier on them.

Man in Brown showed up again today...…….. :)

DSCN1739.JPG

DSCN1740.JPG

Got my heads ported......
Got my cam …………..…….
Got my headers …………...
Got my Sticky Mickeys...
Got my 3.23's..……………..

listen...…… Listen ……… LISTEN ………...

CUTTING THE E.T. OFF THAT 13.9 WITH 2.45'S

Last edited:
Well, these don't sit so low to the ground and these fit better once in than the cheapies. It will still be a small wrestle to put them in, though.
The more I look at mine the more I want to buy new ones. I know without a doubt they are gonna leak they look like ****. The mateing surface looks like it was finished by a child! I bought them used they were said to come from summit but they almost look home made or modified it some way.

20190303_205558.jpg

Got my heads ported......
Got my cam …………..…….
Got my headers …………...
Got my Sticky Mickeys...
Got my 3.23's..……………..

listen...…… Listen ……… LISTEN ………...

CUTTING THE E.T. OFF THAT 13.9 WITH 2.45'S

Now you're lonely one thunderous shot of nitrous away...

Now you're lonely one thunderous shot of nitrous away...

Don't hold your breath on that.....

I'm still a little dizzy from reading the post! LOL

Why? I ran headers on a ton of cars...... Funny thing is, the guys that have known me over the years can't believe I DON'T have headers. Here, on FABO, that can't believe I BOUGHT headers... LOL

Don't hold your breath on that.....

Why? I ran headers on a ton of cars...... Funny thing is, the guys that have known me over the years can't believe I DON'T have headers. Here, on FABO, that can't believe I BOUGHT headers... LOL
Well it looks like you're preparing to show me!!! LOL

I took both Dusters out today for a short stroll. Roads are cleared and it was in the 50's. :) I'll soon be wrench'n….
I got my duster out to the street and turned around and back in. That was the first time in a few months. Apparently I don't know how to rebuild an Edelbrock carburetor...

I got my duster out to the street and turned around and back in. That was the first time in a few months. Apparently I don't know how to rebuild an Edelbrock carburetor...
I still have a eddy on my wife's '77 Dodge. It runs good. Picked up a TQ (actually, somebody thought I should have it... LOL) I might try on it. All the other oldies I have are throttled by Holley's

-
Back