Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Haha was you doing work for him?
By old man are you referring to your father or an old man you just happen to know? Lol
my old man to his mid-seventies and he's lazy as hell! LOL probably just reading a book. The old man I'm talking about is one of my customers he's 81. He's got tons of Pontiac and Pontiac stuff. Grand prix's GTO's, Trans Am stuff and of course that LeMans.

my old man to his mid-seventies and he's lazy as hell! LOL probably just reading a book. The old man I'm talking about is one of my customers he's 81. He's got tons of Pontiac and Pontiac stuff. Grand prix's GTO's, Trans Am stuff and of course that LeMans.
Sounds like a cool old man. Haha.
My old man (father) hates working on cars I'm not sure where I got it from really. Lol

What are you waiting on?
Did you get it from the racing parts store link you posted the other day?
I have a large package coming from DragRaceParts, yes that link. I have another couple of packages 1 large/1 smaller coming from Summit. I'll have another package coming from another company soon, maybe I'll order tonight.

I'm holding true to what I said last year, before this race and during this thread, both my Dusters will be faster this year... just a itsy bitsy tiny winy bit. :)

Since nobody has asked, What are you getting ? I hope it's not fuzzy dice, they are only good for 1hp. lol

Since nobody has asked, What are you getting ? I hope it's not fuzzy dice, they are only good for 1hp. lol
sticker worth 5 hp, and fuzzy dice :D

At this point, I don't ripp'n care WHAT'S inside.... ANYTHING but this poetry..... I mean, poetry???? This is supposed to be a RACE thread. Poetry??? With JAWS?????? WHeew....

sticker worth 5 hp, and fuzzy dice :D

At this point, I don't ripp'n care WHAT'S inside.... ANYTHING but this poetry..... I mean, poetry???? This is supposed to be a RACE thread. Poetry??? With JAWS?????? WHeew....

WELL, what new parts did you purchase . new parts are nice.
Can't you see what he really wants is me to ask what parts is getting? LOL

Of course there isn't one nut bolt pin Driveline you name it that I haven't shown on the Forum let alone all the process of absolutely everything. But for some their stuff's a big secret....

WELL, what new parts did you purchase . new parts are nice.

I asked I don't think he wants to let us know! Lol

I'll post pictures as they come in. Don't worry, nothing earth-shattering. LOL. Just a couple of necessary things for my goals. My cars, at least at this point and time, will remain nice street drivers...…. (subject to change at my notion :D)

^^^ The purpose of THESE posts, are to get away from the art gallery of poetry....

Sorry Jaws, no secrets. All specs of my cars are posted all over this forum.
Yea that **** was getting weird Haha!
I just made an order myself.
:lol:

Yea that **** was getting weird Haha!
I just made an order myself.
:lol:
what was weird was you were the only one that didn't come up with at least one small rhyme? everybody else did LOL
if you'd like I can make a small one for you where you just fill in the blanks? LOL just joking I'm done anyways...
Or like 318willrun says until I change my mind:D

Back from my cousin's funeral service. She died in December and they buried her back then but they didn't hold the service until yesterday because of the weather and they didn't want the old folks getting sick and it was a lot nicer day.

Then coming home today a three-quarter ton Ford with a bout a 30 foot aluminum stock trailer loaded with cattle and a small SUV collided up the road in front of me. I was the first vehicle at the scene with the guy that lived at that corner was there I asked how I could help and he said that the guy could not get out of the truck cuz the doors in front was smashed into the back doors and the SUV was stuck to the passenger side of the truck. So I took my Harbor Freight tire changing bar and went to work on that door and finally got it open and got the guy out. Both parties are alive and fine. But it really tore up that truck.

Back from my cousin's funeral service. She died in December and they buried her back then but they didn't hold the service until yesterday because of the weather and they didn't want the old folks getting sick and it was a lot nicer day.

Then coming home today a three-quarter ton Ford with a bout a 30 foot aluminum stock trailer loaded with cattle and a small SUV collided up the road in front of me. I was the first vehicle at the scene with the guy that lived at that corner was there I asked how I could help and he said that the guy could not get out of the truck cuz the doors in front was smashed into the back doors and the SUV was stuck to the passenger side of the truck. So I took my Harbor Freight tire changing bar and went to work on that door and finally got it open and got the guy out. Both parties are alive and fine. But it really tore up that truck.
Rough day, glad to know you're home safe.

glad your alright and able to help. Sorry about your loss...

Hey 318slingavalveathetree are you going to the april 6 track cleanup?
Usually I skip the 1st day. They used to call it "volunteer day". Sometimes they have drivers meeting that day for the bracket/points chasers. The 2nd Saturday they usually have Test-n-Tune plus swap meet. I almost always make it to that, weather permitting. Last year I bought a clutch fan. Plus, I always race whatever I drive there... LOL

I'll have to look at the schedule and see exactly what's going. I'll be in touch with ya, 'cause we have some swap meeting of our own to do .. :D But I definitely want them to be running time trials... Maybe we can run my Ram against your dually Ford ???? :poke:

Usually I skip the 1st day. They used to call it "volunteer day". Sometimes they have drivers meeting that day for the bracket/points chasers. The 2nd Saturday they usually have Test-n-Tune plus swap meet. I almost always make it to that, weather permitting. Last year I bought a clutch fan. Plus, I always race whatever I drive there... LOL

I'll have to look at the schedule and see exactly what's going. I'll be in touch with ya, 'cause we have some swap meeting of our own to do .. :D But I definitely want them to be running time trials... Maybe we can run my Ram against your dually Ford ???? :poke:
Must be spring...sun is shining, above 0 degrees , talk of racing...FINALLY ...just need the smell of high octane fuel !!!

Must be spring...sun is shining, above 0 degrees , talk of racing...FINALLY ...just need the smell of high octane fuel !!!
Well I went out to put my 5.9 durango up on ramps. Got the passanger side done. Then I jack up the drivers side. This pulls the passanger side sideways. So I go back to the passenger side and jack it up to get the cocked in the mud ramp out from under it. It was dark out by then so I called it quits for the evening.
Mud sucks almost as bad as snow.

The reason I was jacking it up to put on the ramps was because the oil filter gasket is leaking. Say leaking but it is pushing oil out under pressure. So I did not want to start it to drive it up the ramps.

Last edited:
-
Back