Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
so 3.55's.
I was thinking this morning...... about going a lot faster. Found a set of 4.11's, sure grip in a 741 case for sale. Then a 9.5 converter..... solid cam (I already have adjustable rockers), ……….. but then I end up with a 1 purpose car again... just what I got away from…..
That would be a fun street car near a big city. Out in the country maybe not so much. I'll stick to my 4.88s and 4.56s.

That would be a fun street car near a big city. Out in the country maybe not so much. I'll stick to my 4.88s and 4.56s.
yeah, stop light 0-60 runs and all. But my small town, ain't happening. In fact, I have to drive 40 minutes to even be at a stop light were there would be somebody beside me. LOL

Man, I feel for you guys, it is about 70 degrees here, I think this last little bit of winter is going to miss us.

Man, I feel for you guys, it is about 70 degrees here, I think this last little bit of winter is going to miss us.
yeah, old man winter will blow one more time on us.... briefly... then we'll put him away for about 7 months... LOL

Then pray a tornado doesn't take us out .... hail doesn't wreck the house or cars...... but I can count on my spring allergies...LOL. Now ya all know why I'm in love with FALL...

Here is what I saw in wally worlds parking lot earlier today.

20190410_170842.jpg

20190410_170913.jpg

20190410_170918.jpg

I had two '69's fastbacks. 1 was 318 auto, and the other a factory 340 4-speed. Makes me wonder where my thinking was... but that was the way it was.... buy 'em, swap 'em, sell 'em.... I watched my brother sell a hard running '68 GTX for 1200 bucks. A pail full of deals that I think back on.... but it's all that which brings us to where we are now....

Last edited:
The guy I bought the tires from for my Ramcharger had this cool '49 Ford

thumbnail_IMG_1249[2].jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1248[2].jpg

6k. I eventually had #8 exhaust valve break off and blew this motor. Hyper piston shattered and this motor is in the scrap pile. Back to running a 340 with shaft rockers for me.

Hey you two... Jadaharabi , j par
After all this "318hasvalveswillfly" on my magnum heads that have been pinned, then i was reading about magnum times and found the post I quoted.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

-
Back