Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I can make you a pattern for a dual quad hole in hood!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
OK.... sit down before you read this, I don't want you fallen over and getting hurt..........

are you sitting??????

I HAD a Weiand Dual Quad intake with 2 eddy carbs....... :D I sold it all though

OK.... sit down before you read this, I don't want you fallen over and getting hurt..........

are you sitting??????

I HAD a Weiand Dual Quad intake with 2 eddy carbs....... :D I sold it all though
What would make you do a darn thing like that!??:thumbsup:
What was wrong with it? Maybe not a tunnel ram? Like they all should be....

^^^ How can I get a disagree with my post??? it's exactly the truth :D LOL

^^^^that would have shaved a half-second off right there. I might have been in the Jeopardy of losing my 40 bucks....

Another disagree with the truth??? Ok, I give you a lie, seems you like company of liars... :poke:

I have a dual quad tunnel ram and I'm going to install it on the car next week :D

Another disagree with the truth??? Ok, I give you a lie, seems you like company of liars... :poke:

I have a dual quad tunnel ram and I'm going to install it on the car next week :D
Why do you insist on selling the things that make your car go fast...

Here is my latest reading material.
I'm relearning what I once knew. lol

1556876114455417114863.jpg

Beautiful day.... and we took a long ride in her '77 up through cheese land. Tons of old cars out as this is Torq Fest weekend.

I know, should be talking about my build and lowering my ET …. lol

It's time for salsa and chips with a big old mug of tea.
I tried mixing cheese and avocado salsa in with the Paul Newman tastes like mud and it worked out real good thank you for the idea.
Still cold weather still raining still sucks. But I got my reading material I got my chips and I got my salsa.

It's time for salsa and chips with a big old mug of tea.
I tried mixing cheese and avocado salsa in with the Paul Newman tastes like mud and it worked out real good thank you for the idea.
Still cold weather still raining still sucks. But I got my reading material I got my chips and I got my salsa.
I finally found is salsa or I should say my wife found a good salsa. We seem to like it and it seems to be not too hot not too sweet. We buy it at what's called Fred Meyers here but it's a Kroger store. Also I make my own chips and as you can see my wife is got down to the last two. I made tostadas tonight as well with some shredded steak..
IMG_20190503_203234.jpg
IMG_20190503_203305.jpg

Genuine homemade is the only salsa in my fridge. I'm spoiled by an old Mexican sweetheart in Central Washington. lol
Fresh veggies !!

Genuine homemade is the only salsa in my fridge. I'm spoiled by an old Mexican sweetheart in Central Washington. lol
Fresh veggies !!
I used to make it out of my own garden but our house now has too many large pine trees around it and all we can go around here is Moss! LOL and mostly on the roof dammit!!!

yep, I can't stomach the store bought after having the real deal.
well I learned a couple things making salsa myself and first of all you just don't hit blend on the blender and let it sit there LOL you have to just touch the button a couple times and get it to chop up and it gets juicy pretty quick. you hit that button and walk away and you're just going to have salsa water...

-
Back