• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I would like you to paint your rims gold because my wife put the kibosh on me doing mine gold...
Funny you say that.... my wife likes all my plans.. except... she votes for the aluminum look... not the gold.. :D

but she picked black for her rims on her ramcharger, so I think i'll pick my own color :)

I could see your car at Torque Fest.... A lot of dual quads, a lot of tri-powers, and I even seen a car with 4 carbs.... LOL
You could have tried the dirt drag.... anyone could line up, and they raced about a stop light war... little less than an 1/8. Street rods, rat rods, Drag cars, classic 50's, even a couple of station wagons participated, one with dual quads sticking out the hood :)
Are you joking me! Put my car on a dirt track! Not on your life or mine!! LOL my whisper clean drivetrain getting submitted to that kind of crap!
Stop messing with me....lol..
Dust and dirt flying into my radiator and into my air filters and all over my motor!

Funny you say that.... my wife likes all my plans.. except... she votes for the aluminum look... not the gold.. :D

but she picked black for her rims on her ramcharger, so I think i'll pick my own color :)
It sounds like your wife has taste, you not so much. lol gold slots ? wth

Are you joking me! Put my car on a dirt track! Not on your life or mine!! LOL my whisper clean drivetrain getting submitted to that kind of crap!
Stop messing with me....lol..
Dust and dirt flying into my radiator and into my air filters and all over my motor!
wasn't a lot of dust. Not kidding dude, there were some nice, expensive cars out there. Guy lined them up at the cones, dropped his arms like pinks and they ran to the other cones, and a guy by eye called the winner :D

This......
15x45rimsmountedon165-15tires001.jpg

Or This....
bd442bde2a99c2b61672cbbf6194c9ad--lotus-elan-odd-stuff.jpg

I think the object is to do something loud and stand out...
gold rims and red pants should do it. lol you would have to grow hair and have side burns to truly be old school.
the chrome dome thing is a modern thing

I think the object is to do something loud and stand out...

gold rims and red pants should do it. lol you would have to grow hair and have side burns to truly be old school.
the chrome dome thing is a modern thing

Not looking to get anyone's attention. The cars do that now. In fact, my wife's Ramcharger does that. Rare to see a Duster on the road in my neck of the woods … LOL

I'm looking to please me...…. (and not embarrass my wife..LOL) :)

Last edited:
26 years this coming week !
:thumbsup:
That's awesome! Congratulations!! My wife and I have been married 20 years, but started dating in grade 7 . Basically grew up together. I can't believe she's put up with all my shenanigans over the years. She also drove the heck out of my "sport" back when it was on the road. ( kept me from selling it twice when times were really tough !) What a woman !!

I painted one and mocked up both on the car for color.... Of course, the aluminum look could be polished to a mirror finish. I think both look good, we'll decide tonight.

DSCN1855.JPG

DSCN1856.JPG

DSCN1854.JPG

DSCN1857.JPG

-
Back