• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
OK don't steal my idea here but after our discussion last night I started thinking maybe if I just touch up the inner rings gold of the cutouts on my cop Wheels?

OK don't steal my idea here but after our discussion last night I started thinking maybe if I just touch up the inner rings gold of the cutouts on my cop Wheels?
lol.... If I go gold, it will be gold. A lot of folks go body color with the cop wheels like the picture I posted. I did one white and one black and mocked both up on the Ramcharger and that is how she picked.
2810-jpg.jpg

Yes frame is great. Has surface rust in spots but no holes other than one in drivers floor.
I will see if I can drive it to cordova later in the year.

Okay time for salsa and chips and a big old mug of sweet tea. Using Stevia as sweetener of course.
Back in a minute.

Okay time for salsa and chips and a big old mug of sweet tea. Using Stevia as sweetener of course.
Back in a minute.
I think in the morning I'll be calling the machine shop, see what's up with the 8.75

I think in the morning I'll be calling the machine shop, see what's up with the 8.75
I just dropped the price on that 8 3/4 that I got from that Dodge truck. I want this dang thing off my garage floor and I don't want to be dragging it into the backyard or over to the shed.

I just dropped the price on that 8 3/4 that I got from that Dodge truck. I want this dang thing off my garage floor and I don't want to be dragging it into the backyard or over to the shed.
so many of the mid-late 70's had the 8.25. That rear end would be a nice upgrade for somebody. Wouldn't be a hot commodity, but I would think eventually it would sell if the price is right

what gear did you decide it had in it or did you sell the pumpkin already?
My best guesstimation is 323's.
Drum to drum emergency brake cables 489 case the whole nine yards two hundred bucks... Like I said that should get it moving pretty quickly..

Yes frame is great. Has surface rust in spots but no holes other than one in drivers floor.
I will see if I can drive it to cordova later in the year.
Let me know if you need a radiator for that truck or or one like it! I have a good one out of an 86.

two rims for the back are painted. I had to file the "unilug holes", because previous owner used the on a GM 4.75 pattern. Kind of put a lip around them. I'm just not a fan of unilug rims, but I ran out of patience. Anyways, I wet sanded them with 800 grit to remove any contaminants. They look nice.

Trying to do this in between rain showers.

Called machine shop, they haven't started on the rear end yet. They are backed up, race season ya know.

two rims for the back are painted. I had to file the "unilug holes", because previous owner used the on a GM 4.75 pattern. Kind of put a lip around them. I'm just not a fan of unilug rims, but I ran out of patience. Anyways, I wet sanded them with 800 grit to remove any contaminants. They look nice.

Trying to do this in between rain showers.
??? PICTURES PLEASE ???

-
Back