• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I'm here and it's 4 am Saturday...….. woke up why? IDK. :D I'll try to go back to sleep.....

one of 3 things could happen today.
  • A guy comes this morning to cut some trees for the "garage project".
  • I go to a small swap meet at the torque fest to see if I can find 15x7 slots
  • I take a Duster to the drag way and make a few passes....
But for now, I'll try some more ZZZzzzzzzzzzz's :)

Well for today so far. First I got the yard's mowed and I did a little rummaging at my neighbor's yard sale so here's a picture of my latest purchases cost me six bucks.

1556984296266948868061.jpg

No I don't play golf but I have a cousin that's really heavy into it so I thought for buck why not.

Last edited:
Well for today so far. First I got the yard's mowed and I did a little rummaging at my neighbor's yard sale so here's a picture of my latest purchases cost me six bucks.

View attachment 1715330211

No I don't play golf but I have a cousin that's really heavy into it so I thought for buck why not.
this the neighbor that was burning in your yard?

All right my horse won the Kentucky Derby. Would have been second place but the first horse bumped and moves around the track and was disqualified.
63 to 1.
The difference between the first place horse winnings and the second-place horse winnings is 1.24 million for the winner and six hundred thousand for the second place.
The first place jockey gets $100,000.

All right my horse won the Kentucky Derby. Would have been second place but the first horse bumped and moves around the track and was disqualified.
63 to 1.
The difference between the first place horse winnings in the second-place horse winnings is 1.24 million for the winter and six hundred thousand for the second place.
The first place jockey gets $100,000 no.
While you were cheering horses, I was checking out rims.
The one with the tire is a 14" a set that I already had, probably a 14x6 or 5, and the other two are 15x7's (2) and 15x8.5's (2), a set of 4 that I bought today at the TF.

DSCN1849.JPG

DSCN1850.JPG

Make sure the 7in have the same offset.
I'll keep an eye out for mates for the others.
?? the 15x7's are identical rims. They are deeper dished than the 14" rims. Both my 14" are a match and 15"x7's are a match

The picture just shows 1 rim of each set

How many rims did you get? Ok reread it. You already had the 14s.
Now paint them gold.
We were looking at that..... Gold or Aluminum. We're going to have to decide, because next week I want those Sticky Mickeys on some rims :D

Worked on a ford to day...
IMG_20190504_092008.jpg
IMG_20190504_130722.jpg
IMG_20190504_132417.jpg
topped it off with a brand-new 1406 Edelbrock and a chrome Edelbrock air filter. Tossed out the points and tossed in an electrical module..
Went from running like crap to a bat out of hell,!!

One vote
GOLD!!
we were looking at vintage drag Dusters on images..... saw some with gold, but they had gold striping. Most had the aluminum (dull) look. So we can go either way. I'm going to put a big PLYMOUTH across the quarter panel too. Then add my dual snorkel scoop, Then have the car clear coated with the paint that's on it.... that faded blue.

we were looking at vintage drag Dusters on images..... saw some with gold, but they had gold striping. Most had the aluminum (dull) look. So we can go either way. I'm going to put a big PLYMOUTH across the quarter panel too. Then add my dual snorkel scoop, Then have the car clear coated with the paint that's on it.... that faded blue.
I really like the Plymouth in big letters across the car! I'm curious to what I'm going to do when the day comes for me to paint mine. It will take another year-and-a-half before that happens at the earliest. I'm not thinking this winter but the following winter blow it apart and paint it.
I would like you to paint your rims gold because my wife put the kibosh on me doing mine gold... Dammit! LOL

I could see your car at Torque Fest.... A lot of dual quads, a lot of tri-powers, and I even seen a car with 4 carbs.... LOL
You could have tried the dirt drag.... anyone could line up, and they raced about a stop light war... little less than an 1/8. Street rods, rat rods, Drag cars, classic 50's, even a couple of station wagons participated, one with dual quads sticking out the hood :)

I really like the Plymouth in big letters across the car! I'm curious to what I'm going to do when the day comes for me to paint mine. It will take another year-and-a-half before that happens at the earliest. I'm not thinking this winter but the following winter blow it apart and paint it.
I would like you to paint your rims gold because my wife put the kibosh on me doing mine gold...
I was originally going to paint it, but for the last two years i was thinking Nostalgic. Really, what motivated me this way was a guy here (forget his name..LOL) had that old Dart with the 340 he started racing, used to be a relatives??. Blue car, man, I can't remember... but i thought "that is so cool, i want one of mine to look something of old school, nostalgic, barn find type of a car

-
Back