• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
That is just sick. But the backup singer that sounded like donald duck was good.
Where are the tree huggers when you need them? That was just wrong making tracks in that undisturbed snow.
Your sick and need help.
That is so much fun when it's that deep.. your hole snowmobile just goes completely under the snow and it's like it disappears while you're hiding it... The outright weight to horsepower ratio is just incredible.. when you're racing down the trails it's just press to pass... you can be a hundred yards back and it seems like you just tag the throttle and your right up next to your friend within 2 seconds...

I saw a post in the for sale section the other day that listed 3 crossmembers at $25 each. Now I can't find it. Anybody else see it. It listed a bunch of parts in the ad.

I found an ad from 2013 that had 3 for sale. nothing current though.

Ya'll been busy while I was away today. Went to the Dyersville, Iowa Farm/Toy show. One of the largest in the world. Me and the Misses had a fun day. :)

jpar will regret egging 318wilrun on. lol I see 11's in his future. lol He might just skip the 12's. lol
The econo Duster build makes a high 11 pass by this time next year, my crystal ball says. lol

-
Back