Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Shueeee don't wake up 318.
After I get the Dart to a race and then 318 goes magnum I'm going to drop one of my 5.9s in. Just for fun. Maybe I can run some 11.75s. lol

The race continues.

Didn't mean to have you spill any secrets! Sounds good though.

That's where I bought my console and the rally wheels on the Duster

Did you get your parts sold?

Physixx Shipped me the 2 bolts and washers I needed for the trans mount to rear tranny housing.

The races continues.

1574662176126-1034195276.jpg

This is the biggest summer race dud to date...
One sloooooooow duster and a mustang..
Stick a fork in it already....

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody.

Now for my favorite Thanksgiving poem by Henry Gibson from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.

I had a nice Thanksgiving Day and so did you I trust.
I ate an ate an ate an ate until I thought I'd bust.
And then I ate a little more I guess I was a glutton.
For when I got up from the table I popped my belly button.

The race continues.

Thanks! and to you and your family also.
I actually have leftovers from my plate of duck for later in the week.
Anybody know how duck reheated with egg is?

Now what the heck! Are you just back on a limited basis now or how is this? ..
naw, just have a 4 day weekend, so a minute here and there. I've been checking in on the classifieds anyways. My inbox was full so I just erased a bunch, didn't really read anything.

naw, just have a 4 day weekend, so a minute here and there. I've been checking in on the classifieds anyways. My inbox was full so I just erased a bunch, didn't really read anything.
Must look at FABO.. can't look at FABO..
Must look at FABO.. can't look at FABO...
pullhair.gif

Refer back to post 5445.... Lol...:poke:..
well, I can look whenever I want... LOL. I just had some things come up and really didn't have time till this holiday break. Besides, we got the most behind us, didn't know how extensive it would be.

well, I can look whenever I want... LOL. I just had some things come up and really didn't have time till this holiday break. Besides, we got the most behind us, didn't know how extensive it would be.
Obviously it's personal and if it has to do with your family I hope everybody is healthy and well...

Obviously it's personal and if it has to do with your family I hope everybody is healthy and well...
thanks. I hope to make a video either before or during Christmas break on the SM heads. the good, bad, and ugly. It will be the only review you'll need :poke:

-
Back