2024 charger pics.....

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
atleast its a two door i guess..

1705092665085.png

Saw some assembly line photos of the bodies in the raw. There is a tunnel in the floor pan. If it was straight up EV, I'd think it would have a "flat" floor. My guess is the Hurricanes are the available gas engines. So sad......

Should have kept the 4 door body and dropped rear doors. What the hell does this style have to do with a Charger. Find a different name and don't embarrass me. Look at the fuel (?) door, how stupid.

I am almost indifferent.
I'm happy to see the Charger built as a 2 door again but the styling isn't exactly what I like. I like it more than the 4 door style. What will they offer for the four door market? They sold more Chargers and 300s than Challengers to rental car fleets and police departments so I wonder if the new Charger will be available as both?
Good to see the engine options will still include a gas engine. This has been confirmed before that it is indeed the straight six with two different power levels.

I am almost indifferent.
I'm happy to see the Charger built as a 2 door again but the styling isn't exactly what I like. I like it more than the 4 door style. What will they offer for the four door market? They sold more Chargers and 300s than Challengers to rental car fleets and police departments so I wonder if the new Charger will be available as both?
Good to see the engine options will still include a gas engine. This has been confirmed before that it is indeed the straight six with two different power levels.
Did the LEO cars outsell the Fox Mustangs? LEO departments bought a ton of those and they were all 2 door.

Well, not many of us are going out and buying new muscle cars these days, especially with the prices these things are going for. I`ll just nurse my old school junk muscle till I croak, unless I inherit big bank from an unknown relative, then I might:p

Supposed to be offered as EV and inline 6 gas turbo. Dodge's Hemi car cash cow stupid high profit margin days are over my guess. All them Hemi car buyers they aint buying none of the EV straight 6 stuff.

But Ford decides yeah lets stay gas V8 in Mustang. Vette gas V8. GM and Ford investing big money in gas V8 still. Whats Stalantis doing, straight 6 and EV.

Wonder what would happen if Stanlantis came out with a new '68 '69 Charger look-a-like with a Hemi and and 6 speed? Would that sell?

-
Back