2024 charger pics.....

-
But Ford decides yeah lets stay gas. Vette gas V8. GM and Ford investing big money in gas V8 still. Whats Stalantis doing, straight 6 and EV.

sounds like the 80's and 90's when Chrysler was playing with FWD 4cyl turbos and ya had V8 mustangs and camaros running around and buick who did the turbo thing properly

sounds like the 80's and 90's when Chrysler was playing with FWD 4cyl turbos and ya had V8 mustangs and camaros running around and buick who did the turbo thing properly
Right they completely missed the boat back then and here we go again....so want a V8 american performance car, then skip Stalantis they aint doing it no more. No more V8s in Stalantis trucks either but Ford and GM are still gonna offer the V8s in the trucks. GM has already officially stated 5.3 and 6.2 gas V8s in the updated '25s.

Yeah and everyone says the '24 Mustang looks like the outgoing no longer in production Camaro. See, that Camaro it was ahead of its time now everyone is copying its design.

Most of us aren't buying new muscle cars. Cause I can't afford the ones I want.
A demon 170 (or whatever version it was) sold at the mecum auction for $100k over sticker. (NOT counting the buyers premium).

Kinda sad, really. WE are the target market for that car, and nobody here seems to even like it, let alone love it.
Put a hellcat motor in it, I'll re-think my position. (Ain't gonna happen).

I think a bunch of You are missin' the mark here, this design looks like a modern more streamlined version of the exact same "Double Diamond" concept that generated the 2nd Gen Chargers, it's the short nose & Frt./Rr. treatment that screws up the look....all easily fixed. The fuel/charging port door may flip up, which would fit the position perfectly, why it appears to be a different shade stickin' out like a boner at a funeral is anybody's guess tho'.
While the LEAST "looks-like-a-Charger" title still belongs to the FWD '80's versions, they were/are cool little cars, and competent for the time in turbo form. The turbo-6 in these are never going to perform or sound like supercharged V-8's, but would spank the **** out of most every avg. V-8 ever built in the "good-ole-days".
Chevy F'd-up the grille & other small sh*t on the 1st "Retro-'maro", it got fixed & improved as it matured. Those of Us WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN THE MARKET have every opportunity these days to give feedback on what We think about the product, & it's never been easier, so let 'em know!!!

They should call it the new 2024 Dodge Stratus...

20240113_094814.jpg

Electric garbage.but t makes vroom vroom sounds Mopar is soooooooooooooooooo lame now,no wonder I own all Fords now!!!

Electric garbage.but t makes vroom vroom sounds Mopar is soooooooooooooooooo lame now,no wonder I own all Fords now!!!
Fords!? Every Ford I've every owned has suffered from electrical or CAN-bus problems. Every one of them. They're fun cars but they're designed by idiots. I like them when they run and drive but I can't stand working on them anymore. It's not fun.

View attachment 1716191557
I'd be good with that. That name didn't try to tie into anything old. I kinda liked the looks of the Stratus. Makes a bitchin door car. I bet if that new charger had a 572 screw blown Hemi out the hood with some 33's tucked under, opinions would be different! Hemis and blowers make anything cool.....

View attachment 1716191557
They look nothing alike, other than the roofline, get used to that nowadays..almost everything built does. That's not even a real Stratus, the Stratus Coupe is just a re-named/styled Avenger Coupe, now an Alderman/Geffrion ProStock tribute.....

-
Back