21 years today

-

ducter

Reaction score
I some how convinced my now wife to marry me. I thank the Lord for her, she has stood by me in all the ups and downs, good times and bad. I know some have been married much longer and some less but I am proud that we are still together and love each other more then we did when we got married. We have 4 wonderful kids ranging from 2 to 17 and I count my blessings daily.

I can feel the joy when reading the words, I wish you and your family many more years of joy and happiness. Going to go and kiss my wife and whisper sweet somethings into her ear. Thanks for sharing!

You are a lucky guy!

I also don't know why my wife has put up with me for 29 years this past December. I'm an imature idiot half the time and it doesn't seem to bother her. She's never complained about my car projects and has encouraged me. Now we're building her dream car - a '70 bug convertible. Love you sweetheart!

Congrats to you two!!!!!

X2.....

I'm on 25yrs with my number two, and our kids and grandkids are much older then yours now, but your thoughts ring so true. Today is the best, and I'm sure tomorrow will bring even more love.

Congratulations on this great day from the man on the hill to you and your better half :cheers:
My you be blessed for many years to come, wow 21 years, a mild stone time indeed, now your marriage is legal to go buy a bottle of wine of your choice :D

Thanks guys, times are especially tough right now as I have been out of work for 2 months now. My wife's support has outlasted our savings. She really is a good gal.

And yes Mike, our marriage can legally get drunk now lol... If only I drank, but it's good to know if I ever need to :)

In this day and age, 20 plus years and you have the right to brag a whole lot!!

Yes I am bragging, Kay and I are at 41 years and still going strong.

-
Back