Status
Not open for further replies.

mikekane

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi,
i have a 225/6 w/ a 904 trans (still connected) which i recently removed from a good-running, '68 dart gt convertible. except for the fan and fan pulley, everything is there from the air cleaner to the oil pan, including the starter. i'm asking $200 obo for everything. pick up only. i'm located in southeastern pa, sinking spring 19608.
thanks, mike

hi,
i sold the 225 w/ 904 to a friend for his '52 plymouth wagon. however, he traded the wagon before installing the units. i will look into the status of the engine and trans and report back to you.

hi,
i sold the 225 w/ 904 to a friend for his '52 plymouth wagon. however, he traded the wagon before installing the units. i will look into the status of the engine and trans and report back to you.

I'd be interested in the tranny if your friend still has it available.

hi rob,
the 225/904 is available. i'd like to keep them attached if possible. if $150 for both is of interest to you, let me know.
mike

Just picked up that other unit & have installed it, test run is set for later tonight or tomorrow. If it explodes in a colorful & spectacular fashion, you will probably be hearing from me. If not thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back