225 High Performance Engine / 904 Trans / 2 1/2 Inch Pypes exhaust - What Is It Worth

-
so, basically what i said in post #12 and you agreed with in post #22...

gotcha.

nobody is trying to brow beat or low ball nobody here. seller asked for an honest assessment and got several; it just so happens that i approach things of this nature from a different point of view.

Some of yall are missing the fact he has around 1500 bucks worth of induction and exhaust. The entire exhaust system is included here. If he can set up on the K member as a run stand, that would help him grea

Some of yall are missing the fact he has around 1500 bucks worth of induction and exhaust. The entire exhaust system is included here. If he can set up on the K member as a run stand, that would help him greatly.
Rusty, you are an American while I am Canadian. Maybe you could give an approximation of what the long block may cost to rebuild. You have already mentioned the specialty parts. This would give a better idea of the cost to replicate. Like 500 miles or so since rebuildis not even broken in. Now how many miles the personthat did the build put on we can not verify, but I expect not many.

I've found that there are some things that "the market" has dictated are the same price whether they are brand new on the shelf, old as hell and "classic", or moderately old and beat nearly to death but still usable.

Large, heavy made fans

Bench vices

Shelving

Just to name a few.

-
Back