-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
25.00 for the pair or each plus 15.00 shipping in the u.s.a. canada add 10.00 more for shipping.

Attachments

• 100_0216.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 577
  • 100_0217.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 573
this is for 1wild&crazyguy
been trying to get in touch.
your message space is full.
clear it and pm me

message space is cleared, it was not full , i was at 65 percent but its cleared now. sorry about that.mike.

Did Homeboy buy just the vents, or you send him everything?
Would like to buy everything else, if poss. Got any 67-9 Grille parts that BarraCuda Kid has not bought?

only thing sold is the door vents. i also have some grill parts and pieces. let me know what you need. just to clear things up. the whole lot is not 25.00. its 25.00 for the turn signals. 25.00 for the gas pedal. 25.00 for the horn button. ect. if you want to buy it all i will give somewhat of a discount. thanks,mike.

Take 30 shipped for the dash vents? They oughta fit in the 4.95 priority mail box. let me know

since partsmonsta emailed first i have to see what hes doing before i sell anything. if he backs out. i will sell the dash vents and turn signals to you guys. just trying to be fair. thanks,mike.

dash vents and door vents are sold. sale pending on parking lights. everything still available. thanks everyone. mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back