Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Also have 2-90 degree oil adapters, both in excellent condition, asking 50$ shipped for each. 2- 18.5" 7 blade fans, good condition, no clutch on either asking 15$ each plus shipping. 1-1970 340 intake manifold #3462848 nice condition, asking 85$ plus shipping. Open to offers on the manifold as well.

Ill have pics of these up later today.

Thanks,

Jake

Last edited:
Pics.

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3762.JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

IMG_3767.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3771.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

IMG_3764.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG

Last edited:
I added my preference to our conversation,and other info.
I cleaned out my inbox,and included a phone number.
if you don't see any of this,send an email to the address provided in my original reply.
BTW...your inbox is full.
Please call me.
Thanks,Eric

I added my preference to our conversation,and other info.
I cleaned out my inbox,and included a phone number.
if you don't see any of this,send an email to the address provided in my original reply.
BTW...your inbox is full.
Please call me.
Thanks,Eric
Cleared and Sent a PM.

Jake

Both pair of adjustbles sold. The rest is still available.

Thanks,
Jake

Last edited:
I have 2 sets of 273 adjustable rockers both in excellent condition, one has stock shafts the other has banana grooves. Pushrods available if needed. Id like 140 shipped for the regular and 170 shipped for the banana grooved. Also have 2-90 degree oil adapters, both in excellent condition, asking 50$ shipped for each. 2- 18" 7 blade fans, good condition, no clutch on either asking 15$ each plus shipping. 1-1970 340 intake manifold #3462848 nice condition, asking 85$ plus shipping. Open to offers on the manifold as well.

Ill have pics of these up later today.

Thanks,

Jake
Hey Jake,
What are the Oil filter adapters for??
I mean, why would someone need one?
I have a set of 1970 factory HP exhaust manifolds for my 70 Cuda,is that something I would need for the oil filter to clear the exhaust??

Hey Jake,
I have a set of 1970 factory HP exhaust manifolds for my 70 Cuda,is that something I would need for the oil filter to clear the exhaust??
They provide more clearance and reposition the filter to face towards to rear or the car. They were used in many different applications. I'm pretty sure they were used on your car.

Jake

instead of the filter going straight out the block into your exhaust or header, it swings it back toward the rear for extra clearance. I think the 68 340 "Y" passenger log had to have it.

Hey Jake,

The right side manifold on the 68-70 340 exhaust will hit the oil filter without the 90° adapter....

The right side manifold on the 68-70 340 exhaust will hit the oil filter without the 90° adapter....
Thanks Man!!
I will have a look tomorrow,to see if I have one already or not.
It has been Awhile since I gave that a thought.
I have not tried fitting the Exhaust yet....

Yep.....I do Not have that adapter.
Probably will not clear the HP exhaust Manifold.
Not sure which one I would need??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back