-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Own a piece of Leanna's magic! I am slowing the projects down for now so I am going to sell some of my extra parts. 273 commando valve covers. These have been to PSC and Leanna has worked her magic. They are in the "correct" wrinkle finish and the fins are two toned. Wire tabs are dipped in plastic. These are the twin stick type with the wire looms and wire rails. Opinions vary as to the application. I have two sets, this is set A.

Quote: "Sweet covers!!!! Those are correct for the 1966 model year" Thanks Keith aka 66340sedan

I am asking $300 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48. I have two sets of these!

Attachments

• 273 VC set A.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 371
:-D Good luck with the sale David! Thanks for the mention, and thanks for the compliment Keith. Here's a bump to the top .............

Will those fit on a 318. I'm doing a 66 dart convertible, I'd like to dress the motor as the original 273

Yep will bolt on to a 318, 340, or LA360. I will be using a set of Commandos on a 340 going in my 65 Dart convertible.

sent from my iPhone

That sentence is SOOOOO loaded!:evil4::evil4:

Well David, it could have been "Thanks Commando. I've done a LOT of woodies over the years ..." and really got the natives' attention. :mrgreen:

Will those fit on a 318. I'm doing a 66 dart convertible, I'd like to dress the motor as the original 273

pyrojim, YES. They'll bolt onto any small block from a 273, 318, 340 or a 360. You aren't the only one who contemplates building a "stealth Commando."

it could have been "Thanks Commando. I've done a LOT of woodies over the years ..." and really got the natives' attention. :mrgreen: QUOTE]

Or this would get our "attention".... Gigity, gigity....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJGksvSzXzs"]Family Guy - Tear Up My Carpet - YouTube[/ame]

Oh wow Karl, that's pretty dang funny right there! Reminds me of a joke ...

"Sarah, I just slept with a Brazilian!"

"You're such a SLUT!!!! How many is a brazilian???"

Oh wow Karl, that's pretty dang funny right there! Reminds me of a joke ...

"Sarah, I just slept with a Brazilian!"

"You're such a SLUT!!!! How many is a brazilian???"

LOL!

A brazilian is more than a gazilion.... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back