273 Freshen...pic

-
I never got around to finishing up Vic's car so no chassis dyno Sat...It would have cost each car $30.00 (no tuning straight pulls).

Hopefully we can get some pulls done before it gets too cold and people start puttin their cars away. I'm in,probably blow somethin up but what the hell. 8)

Sorry guys...I don't think that price was meant to be anything other than a one special day only kinda thing...It's a 70% off one time special price.
We snoozed and lost...

If you guys want get together and FIRM up the number of cars give me a number of how many and when I'll see if he's interested in giving it another go...

RobR

I know this is an older post but I am curious how good the motor turned out, did it meet up to your expectations? Very nice car by the way!

Just read this thread myself and curious?? Great Job!! Cuda looks great.....dad and I are just finishing up with his 67.

Great work guys!!

The car belongs to Vic (ifitsgotwheels),I don't think he is posting much any more. I went over to his place shortly after he got it home.That 273 sounds like a big block and really hauls.Got that nice cam sound to it at idle as well,This would be the reason I had RobR do the work on my engine,which I hope to turn into a street/strip car.That's about as much as I can tell you. :burnout:

This is a pretty old post..

Rbob..it turned out better than I expected..and then to top the the whole build off Vic bought a C&S Billet Aerosol carb..
It runs like it's fuel injected..Throttle response like an old modified production car..When you crack the throttle it sounds like you purged a nitrous system through the engine..800 rpm to 6000 rpm in a flash.
Guy's can't believe it's not a stroker and then the kicker is it's got iron heads ...very impressive little engine..!!

-
Back