273 Freshen...pic

-
Are those exhaust bowls cut flush with the guide? Im cleaning up a set and am looking at your pics as a guide. I see the intake guide but cant make out the height of the exhaust guide. Nice...

Are those exhaust bowls cut flush with the guide? Im cleaning up a set and am looking at your pics as a guide. I see the intake guide but cant make out the height of the exhaust guide. Nice...

They were flush...but it's not a big deal...the most important areas are the roof and especially the short side radius. That's where the power is.

****...my FTP server disappeared along with all my phone lines this morning...MTS...grrrr

all my pictures and I mean all my pictures are gone...grrrr

Vic... I'll give a disk and you can post up the pictures...I haven't the energy to load up all that stuff again...

****...my FTP server disappeared along with all my phone lines this morning...MTS...grrrr

all my pictures and I mean all my pictures are gone...grrrr

Vic... I'll give a disk and you can post up the pictures...I haven't the energy to load up all that stuff again...

Sorry to hear that Rob, it really does suck!

Got some of the pictures back..I finished the wet sand and polish on the Cuda and it does look GOOD..!! This was no ordinary cut and rub this is the job that very few cars recieve...
I didn't even do this to my own car it just takes too much time. Vic's car looks like a plastic model.
I'll post up some pictures later when it's out in the sun.

Couple of quick pictures

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

sun3.jpg

sun4.jpg

I told Vic that he was going to have the shiniest marble on the lot...he just looked at me like ...yea..yea what ever..
Now when hes parked in a lot of 30-40 cars it's one of those few cars where everybody goes...holy crap...look at that car...From 200 feet away it's going to be the shiniest marble on the lot.
Gordy's Charger was a little shinier...but we did polish the paint right off the car...
This car is way way too nice for the likes of someone like Vic :-D

I told Vic that he was going to have the shiniest marble on the lot...he just looked at me like ...yea..yea what ever..
Now when hes parked in a lot of 30-40 cars it's one of those few cars where everybody goes...holy crap...look at that car...From 200 feet away it's going to be the shiniest marble on the lot.
Gordy's Charger was a little shinier...but we did polish the paint right off the car...
This car is way way too nice for the likes of someone like Vic :-D

Oh yeah! Yo mama drives a Chevy!!:-D

All kidding aside, it really is almost too shiny. Yesterday Rob & I washed the car in the sunshine. I had to wear sunglasses because it hurt my eyes to look at it.8)

Got the bumpers on but I'm still fighting with these front grills...

rearbump.jpg

cudagrill.jpg

Very nice work!! I am wondering what you did the crank modifications (knife edging and such)with.. A grinder? or?

-
Back