275/60/15 sidewall clearance to leaf spring clamps- suggestions?

-
Hey Quick... I went with US Wheel and was very impressed and happy with them. I had read about issues with Wheel Vintiques (though, I had no personal bad experience) so I leaned toward US Wheel. I literally had gone back and force with them in emails for a couple of years, then eventually bought them from Jegs. After my mistake of forgetting the 11" inch brakes, the base wheels would have brought the tires against the wheel well lip so I went back to US Wheel with my query and was told that they do custom offsets. When I told them what I needed, he said that's another size they carry so he had me just contact Jegs and we did an even exchange. Great service and communication.
One more question are your wheels 4 inch bolt pattern or 4 1/2 bolt pattern/spacing? Thank you.

Leave the clamps off of the rear section. You don’t want them there if you’re going to hit the drags anyways.

One more question are your wheels 4 inch bolt pattern or 4 1/2 bolt pattern/spacing? Thank you.
They are 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern. I don't believe they make them in a 4" bolt pattern but you can contact them and check. If not, I'm pretty sure Wheel Vintiques makes them in a 4"

-
Back