28 cents

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
28 cents would it have killed ya? Ok so I take Cindy out to get her ingredients for her Christmas backing,we use our points every year to but the sweet stuff:toothy10: so it all rang up and 68.28, with the money from our points gave us 68 bucksssss but Cin nor I had ant cash on hand never do keep it in the bank i say.So there are 4 outher people in the line up and not one would Anny up,very disappointing.I am the kind of guy who offers to buy grandma her bread and milk,I love helping people out so would 28 cents kill ya.O i waited and 2 of those people had lots of change when they got there food.What a world.Merry Christmas u bumssss.

Yep, I have offered before to anti up...only pocket change though!! I cant afford to be buying others milk and bread, but I have also stood in line and waited for someone to try and dig up like 50 cents for almost a minute. I finally offered it to him, maybe me being a nice guy, but I was also sick of standing waiting! Hey Snake if ya want I can paypal ya the 28 cents!!LOL Of course if I gets me someof the magic cookies!!

wow 25 is my cutoff just joking it is sad when a fellow humanbeing cant thow that towards a purchase i think we all have been caught short a time or two where was you at i for one would like to know it also brings up the penney cup at registers i have seen aholes grab it and pocket it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies

Yep, I have offered before to anti up...only pocket change though!! I cant afford to be buying others milk and bread, but I have also stood in line and waited for someone to try and dig up like 50 cents for almost a minute. I finally offered it to him, maybe me being a nice guy, but I was also sick of standing waiting! Hey Snake if ya want I can paypal ya the 28 cents!!LOL Of course if I gets me someof the magic cookies!!

Maybe one day Steve we will share some magic cookies LOl.:toothy10:

yep, i have offered before to anti up...only pocket change though!! I cant afford to be buying others milk and bread, but i have also stood in line and waited for someone to try and dig up like 50 cents for almost a minute. I finally offered it to him, maybe me being a nice guy, but i was also sick of standing waiting! Hey snake if ya want i can paypal ya the 28 cents!!lol of course if i gets me someof the magic cookies!!

and i will pay the fees on that .28! Lol

You needed Smallblock behind ya. Hell he would have gave ya a 20. so you wouldnt go home broke.Did ya check the ashtray and under the seat.

Not excusing the lame people behind you but I bet if you would have spoken up and announced to those standing in line behind you---"Hey, can anyone help us out with 28 cents, please, we're only 28 cents short on what we need to bake Christmas cookies..." someone would have given it to you. Sometimes ya gotta give a little push...

Is it possible no one was even paying any attention? I always use my otherwise wasted time in line to get some deep thinking done LOL and I may not have even noticed what was happening.

?

You needed Smallblock behind ya. Hell he would have gave ya a 20. so you wouldnt go home broke.Did ya check the ashtray and under the seat.

nope never look there we only had a quarter after we handed in the cart.good thought tho.Still it bugs me.

Not excusing the lame people behind you but I bet if you would have spoken up and announced to those standing in line behind you---"Hey, can anyone help us out with 28 cents, please, we're only 28 cents short on what we need to bake Christmas cookies..." someone would have given it to you. Sometimes ya gotta give a little push...

Thing is that 28 cents was repeated 3 times by Cindy you dont have 28 cents on you, they all heard.

I hear ya. Just read that a homeless penniless man in Arizona turned in $3,300.00 he found in a back pack yet people with $ won't anti up $0.28. WTF

Maybe they are all like you and have no extra cash . If someone in front of you would have needed it from you you would have had to keep quiet also ( you said you keep no cash) ......

Maybe they are all like you and have no extra cash . If someone in front of you would have needed it from you you would have had to keep quiet also ( you said you keep no cash) ......

I would of help like I said I buy bread and milk or a chocolate bar at times.And what I did for the 28 cents was pull out my debt card to pay 28 cents.

That truly sucks ,used to be in a smaller community like Belleville you would know 2 of the 4 people behind you , can't think of anything more unCanadian than this story , sorry it happened to you guys .

Well, I do help people out however if I were behind you I would not have been able to help as I don't carry cash. It spends too easy and I usually don't have it to spend. Debit card for me.

I was out running around yesterday, and needed to eat something. I realized I didn't have a penny cash on me. I had to scrape up change out of my console for a sammich. Maybe I was one of the people behind you!

Tough one! there are many factors here to play on. Would I have chipped in? possibly, but I wasn't there, so I can't honestly answer. I would have the cashier suspend the transaction and go get the $$ needed. No big deal. If you expect someone to jump in and help with $$, I think your expecting too much. No need to judge others for what they are, or what they do, over $0.28. We don't know, maybe they are in worse shape than us?

this is my opinion, and it may not be politically correct.

-
Back