2nd gen B'cuda fuel filler door area question

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
OK.... On Jake's 65, we are going with a 2nd gen fuel filler door.... Already picked up a fairly nice one for $50, of all places just 2 doors from where we found the whole car last July....Come to find out, that guy had tried to buy it some time ago and the owner would not let it go...lol

Back to my question..... Does anybody have this part (yellow square) of a 2nd gen 1/4 left over from doing a 1/4 replacement? It would be nice to graft it in place and set it back like it should be as opposed to sticking out a little further than it would otherwise..... (borrowed the attached pic from another member's build thread)

Attachments

• fuel door.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 125
OK.... On Jake's 65, we are going with a 2nd gen fuel filler door.... Already picked up a fairly nice one for $50, of all places just 2 doors from where we found the whole car last July....Come to find out, that guy had tried to buy it some time ago and the owner would not let it go...lol

Back to my question..... Does anybody have this part (yellow square) of a 2nd gen 1/4 left over from doing a 1/4 replacement? It would be nice to graft it in place and set it back like it should be as opposed to sticking out a little further than it would otherwise..... (borrowed the attached pic from another member's build thread)

Was watching my Body shop cutting my 1/4 panel today to do the same thing only on my '69 Dart !! Damn Plasma Cutters are a kool tool to have !!!

toplscuda got to me 1st...

if that falls thru, barracudakid is next

pm sent to both.

thanks FABO!

-
Back