-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesg63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have For Sale or Trade, a Brand New Ingersoll Rand 3/4 Dr. Impact. This is a very expensive top of line tool. I just have no use for it any more. I got this as a replacement at work and never used it and have since retired. The model # is 261. Google it and you can see all the the info and specs and how much these things cost. I will sell outright or trade. I am in the process of building a small block 360 in a 73 Dart, so Let me know what you got. I'm looking for a 4 bbl intake and oil pan. I do NOT expect to get what these cost brand new, However, I will give it away either. I was thinking around $250.00. Which is a really fair price. I am located in Galatia,Il. which is in the Southern part of the state. As far as shipping goes, I will have to check with the postal service in accordance to the buyers zip code. Thanks for lookingView attachment 092.jpg

Ok Cudacrazy, I think I got it right this time? Let me know please. I did read the posting instructions and believe I got it covered. : )

I have a brand new edelbrock performer intake in the box. I will trade that plus the shipping for your gun.

I have lots of small block parts heads, intakes, etc and I am in Southern IL 62060. Come on down and pick out $250 worth of parts if you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back