-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pernzee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a gear set with posi unit for a 8 3/4 rear end for my 69 Dart.... Let me know whats out there !

Thanks

I have a 3:55, 489 case, SureGrip. I would like to trade for a 4:56 or 4:88 third member.

I guess I need to find out what case I have eh? lol I don't have anything to trade sorry, just looking to buy.

Thanks

i have a 3.55 suregrip 489 case it doesnt matter what case you have if your putting the whole thing in let me know what your offer is. thanks

I have a 3:55, 489 case, SureGrip. I would like to trade for a 4:56 or 4:88 third member.

I have a 4:10 489 case with spool third member if you are interested.
Is SureGrip posi or spool. I need posi.

No kidding! How much time do you have on your hands to search the ads on FABO back six years?!?!

If you're doing a specific search using the search function it will go back to beginning of time .... He is new here and it takes a lil while to learn to navigate and learn the ins and outs of this site.
This is probably the most typical "mistake". I am glad to see newer members participating.

I'm glad to see people using the search function instead of just starting a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back