3 Generation Project

-
That sounds like a great project! Me and my son restored a 69 valiant for him a few years ago. I really like the clean look of the grill for that year. I am jealous of how little rust there is.Good luck and have fun!

We seriously need to start working on this again, im tired of just looking at it i want it to be done.!.!.!.!.!

Then we can start mine :)

We seriously need to start working on this again, im tired of just looking at it i want it to be done.!.!.!.!.!

Then we can start mine :)

"We"? Are you helping him with his build, or do you have a mouse in your pocket and you're talking about your own build?:newb:

I hear ya both - everytime I go into the garage my car used to say "yo! man what's up?". Now it just sits there and glares at me . . . . :mumum:

I have a question for you about the lower radiator support that you welded in. Doesn't the 22"-26" radiators sit where the tubing is now. Are you planing on using a different style radiator? Great build BTW

"We"? Are you helping him with his build, or do you have a mouse in your pocket and you're talking about your own build?:newb:

I hear ya both - everytime I go into the garage my car used to say "yo! man what's up?". Now it just sits there and glares at me . . . . :mumum:

Haha, no mouse, I'm just anxious. I am the 3rd generation of "3 Generations Project". Valiant69er is my dad and 69Valiant4spd is my grandpa. :happy3:

Did you guys fab your own torque boxes? If so, they came out really nice. Care to share your plans? Nice work! L8r

Jim

Ditto what Jim said

We got the kit from US Car Tool
It came with front and rear torque boxes, laser cut sub frame connectors, inner fender braces, core support brace, and a drive shaft loop.

Attachments

• US Car Tools Stiffing Kit.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 658
Well life finally got out of my sons way! And he’s able to get back to working on the car.
Let’s see he last posted Oct. 2011…he was starting to mockup of the seat, steering column, shifter, and cage.
And for me to get the latest pictures posted. He cutout the tunnel for the new 4 speed tunnel &welded in the new one. Also welded in the reinforcement plates & mounting tabs for the new seats.

Attachments

• #42 Seat mounting tabs.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 422
  • #43 4 spd Tunnel Cutout.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 434
  • #44 New seat mounts & 4 spd tunnel welded.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 395
-
Back