3"relocate. with rear sway bar?

-

999yards

Reaction score
Has anyone changed over to a 3" relocation kit for springs and kept (or installed) the rear sway bar?

My 66 Cuda already has the rear sway bar(and front) it handles awesome. I would hate to loose it when I relocate the springs. Guess I can hang them off the new longitudinal?

I don't know, but I will tell you this. If you inset the rear springs you will NEED a rear bar all the worse

I don't know, but I will tell you this. If you inset the rear springs you will NEED a rear bar all the worse

Agreed. Body roll was terrible with mine. Installed a competition engineering anti roll bar to help take care of that problem.

Now THAT's a serious anti-sway bar setup! What are you using for lateral axle location? Oh OK, it looks like the upper links angled inward... What is the race application?

Agreed. Body roll was terrible with mine. Installed a competition engineering anti roll bar to help take care of that problem.

Yea. I have read that while in the "search mode". The rear sway bar is already on mine but it attaches where the (front) springs would be if I were to move them in 3".

It looks like there is a lot of welding going on under that rear suspension which leads me to believe the simplest solution is to shorten the sway bar and mount to the side of the new longitudinals that come with the relocation kit I bought from Mancini.

Thanks for the picture

Now THAT's a serious anti-sway bar setup! What are you using for lateral axle location? Oh OK, it looks like the upper links angled inward... What is the race application?

Yes it's a triangulated 4 link. Going to use it as a street/strip car.

-
Back