-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaschy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Edit: sorry guys and girls. I need a 3-speed wiper motor for my 67 Valiant. Nothing more, nothing less.

I really don't know why I wrote what I did earlier. Not enough of with coffe, I guess :banghead:

I have a wiper motor from a 76 Duster. I'm not sure if its three speed or even variable?

Do you have an idea what it looks like or how to distiguish it?

Riddler

I have a spare that I kept for my 66 barracuda works fine looks good, not sure if it will work for your car though, here are a few pictures see if it looks the same. $50.00 plus shipping fron Clarkston Michigan.
Bob

Attachments

• HPIM2809.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 210
Looks like this

Attachments

• !B6Cvp3wEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!iIEydm1F-YTBMv9oHL,1w~~_12.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 200
67 park mechanism is a little different. Part number for wiper motor is 2580915, and the switch is 2770378.

Here is one which has long wiring for a-body. It appears he painted the barrel instead of it being gold zinc plated as would be correct. It is date coded 3116 the 311th day (November 8th) of 1966. If that matters. [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/RESTORED-VARIABLE-WIPER-MOTOR-66-67-charger-gtx-satellite-coronet-belvedere-/161402838964?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25945bdfb4"]Restored Variable Wiper Motor 66 67 Charger GTX Satellite Coronet Belvedere | eBay[/ame]

Rocky, thank you for the link. I'll look at that wiper motor later on today at home.

66 Cuda, my mechanic (been in the Mopar business since the mid 80ies) had a look at your pic and told me instantly that the wiper motor is not for (any) Mopar.

Rocky, thank you for the link. I'll look at that wiper motor later on today at home.

66 Cuda, my mechanic (been in the Mopar business since the mid 80ies) had a look at your pic and told me instantly that the wiper motor is not for (any) Mopar.

Tell your mechanic that all 1963-66 A Body wiper motors look like that one. They are mounted under the dash vs. under the hood on 67-up cars.

Plaschy is that the current 3 speed motor in your ride? it looks like any of the early 70's 3 speed style--

you need to check the wiper linkages under the dash of your 67--

67-68 match late 68-70 match -- then later stuff (this is off the top of my brain from past threads)

match means motor & wiper transmissions are a set-- do not know how they interchange with differing years mixed in

also passion for mopars rebuilds units -- they are a member on this board.

Lawrence

67 3 spd. wiper motor is on its own. I have most years for reference pics. I believe the motor is larger and looks different. I also have what you need if no one has the correct motor. $40 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back