3000 tq converta

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
try parstdinosaur.com a kewl site i just found based outa arizona all you can do is checkem out let me know what happns will be needing 1 also by mid march

For what? 727 or 904? What size engine and how is it built (stock low compression 318 or 360, or a built to the hilt 408 stroker or even a 440)?? How much does the car weigh? Need a lot more info. There are so many factors in determining what a converter will actually stall it'll make your head spin. The so called 3000 stall off the shelf converters that B&M, TCI and others market rarely stall what their advertised at because their generic, not built for the car. If you need one for a 727 I have one here that stalled 2800 behind a stock 72 340. If you have a stout 360 or larger it'll easily stall 3000.

Has a 400 lo buck,give to fu** thread ,Fishy.Car is prepped race a body.Bob Shingler assembling.Deep gears,727 IIRC.Stock 400 s.b.,Healthy Crane hyd cam.,some bowl worked 906/452 castings.Check it out.

Has a 400 lo buck,give to fu** thread ,Fishy.Car is prepped race a body.Bob Shingler assembling.Deep gears,727 IIRC.Stock 400 s.b.,Healthy Crane hyd cam.,some bowl worked 906/452 castings.Check it out.

Ok. If that's the case the converter I have would probably stall well over 3k. Gotta run now but I'll look into his thread later.

I have a used 3000 mopar Good condition out of a 727. $125 shipped. with plate and all bolts, Plate to crank and plate to converter. PM me if interested. Out of my Car so I know its good. Went to 5500 with new motor so I don't need this one.

I've got an 11" PTC converter for a 727 for sale, 800 miles on it. Would need the smaller than stock bolt pattern flex plate. $225+ shipping.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back