-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of 302 casting 318 heads with the closed chamber on them. have all the 1.77/1.6 valves with the retainers but no springs. like to get $100 or trade for 360 heads of whatever casting number I'm not picky lol not sure how to ship anything since I've never done it before lol but I'm in the 74403 area if you can get a quote from somewhere

if youre interested in them and sent me a shipping quote in a pm id be willing to work a fair deal where the price came down to cover part of the shipping. im all about spreading the wealth and sending things to a good home where theyll live again instead of being greedy and letting them ruin over a few dollars lol

C.mon guys, they get 70 a pair at pick-a-part and these are already pulled and crack free (?) Good luck.

how about shipping and a 40 of Old English 800? about 15 bucks shipped...stock 360 springs.

looking into a quote now. Do you know about what the heads weigh and what size box they will need?

im not sure the exact weight but i would say between 80-100 pounds together. and as for the box id guess 12x12x24? i havent measured them so thats an estimation to include wrapping them in bubble wrap

Just a few more questions. How long has it been since these heads have been on the car and running? Have they been checked for cracks? In your opinion will they need a complete rebuild or just a new set of springs?

im not sure on the last running part because i got them from a wrecked truck at a salvage yard. i looked them over and didnt see any cracks but have not had them magnafluxed yet. im not sure what you mean by complete rebuild tough? the valves seem good other than the carbon i can soak them and clean them off.

If I remember correctly, it cost me $25 each to ship a set of heads from CA to CO, so that's $50 to trade heads...not too bad. Or $150 to buy out-right....also not bad for some 302's. There's really no problem with 302's cracking, unless someone really abused the hell out of them, even then I doubt it.

Did the 302 heads come with bronze guides or adjustable rockers from the factory ?

I have a good set of 308 swirl port (from a 360) heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back