-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielr410

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good deal on a 4bbl intake with small 318 ports. Has to be aluminum.

Shipping location Miami 33166.

PayPal only.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'm looking for something cheaper, maybe a performer or weiand action plus.

I think maybe. If ur worried about the reversion, don’t be. Ur not ramming the air in, ur motor is sucking it in. Ur small motor won’t know or care about a difference that there isn’t. Kim

I think maybe. If ur worried about the reversion, don’t be. Ur not ramming the air in, ur motor is sucking it in. Ur small motor won’t know or care about a difference that there isn’t. Kim

I see different opinions about this. The true is I don't have the experiencie to make my own thoughts if a port mismatch will actually affect performance. I have a pretty stock low compression 318 so I guess it won't feel the port thing.

Can you pm me with pictures and price for that intake?

Chrysler used 360 4bbl intakes for the late 4bbl 318 option, big ports and all. I ran a W2 intake on stock 340 heads. Heck, I didnt feel I gave up anything, although I did use some 2 part epoxy to blend the oval ports so I didnt have a large overhang going into the rectangle head ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back