318 Build - Expert Review Needed

-
Are these numbers off an engine dyno, or are they chassis dyno numbers interpolated to engine power numbers?

If off an engine dyno, do you happen to know what kind/brand of dyno it was?

These numbers were punched in on a Dyno 2000 version 3.08 . The guy that builds engines can put in any communatin that you want. I and a Mopar nabor build the engine a few years back and I changed a few things but close to what the Dyno program shows. I told him I wanted about a 400 HP street engine so he selected what cam would be a good fit I did change Frome a 400 lift to a .538 roller the program now might be out dated.

A 340 most people would of went to but I wanted to see what I could do with a 318 read about the 318 hot rod article I came close to that communaton numbers matches 318 so decided to keep.

This place seems to be a critical place and to many geniuses here. It's not that big of a deal deal to me I just posted to try and help Someone else out with there build and then the know it alls have to get technical oh you missed a 1cc that will never work if I had just one dollar for every time I heard that. They said Joe Montana was to small to play to and maybe more. I'm done on here won't be back.

-
Back