34 Ford smokin crack

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Is there somethin' "it's the water" wrong over there in Spokane? Geezuz

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/3712980409.html

Chopped 1934 Ford Sedan - $10500 (Spokane Valley)

3M73J63N25I55Kb5M8d43523423099e621cde.jpg

This car was a project that came to a sudden halt.
Asking $10,500
If interested call or text 509-9 nine 1 - 7_1. 5_1

Looks like a great start and has oodles of potential....... But...

CraigsList said:
Asking $10,500
Aks away, but don't expect to get more than a few thousand (probably 2-3k at the very most) for it.... Unless he has absolutely every last original piece, including a numbers-matching block in good shape, he won't see more than 3k, unless he's throwing in a free '70 300 Hurst...

- CK

There's something interesting about going to look at overpriced cars though......sometimes people write lousy ads and don't include the mountain of (sometimes new) extra parts that are included. And sometimes they'll drop their price by over 1/2 if you're there, in their face as a serious buyer with cash ready in hand.

I dunno....what's a quality chop-job cost?

Original 34 Ford steel is very pricey. Probably 2nd only to 32 Ford steel. 5 years ago, this may not have been that unrealistic. Of course, reality sets in and that is probably why the project suddenly halted. Still, for that kind of money, I'd expect better than a rusty Mustang II clip. Body sheetmetal is the only thing a serious builder would be looking at and what I see is pretty decent.

Original 34 Ford steel is very pricey..

Take another look, my friend. This is NOT "original" "Ford steel." This has been hacked, chopped, hacked, chopped, ha....... yeh.

Who knows if whoever did the hacking did it "right" or even if someone else would have envisioned it.

Take another look, my friend. This is NOT "original" "Ford steel." This has been hacked, chopped, hacked, chopped, ha....... yeh.

Who knows if whoever did the hacking did it "right" or even if someone else would have envisioned it.

Certainly does leave a lot of questions. Noticed the roof has not yet been filled. Cuts don't look too bad, but it's still a long way from a finished chop. Loved the rope holding the door in place! Might be some fitment problems left there.

34 Ford is one of those street rod holy grails and thats the only thing adding value here. Also noticed he's dropped his asking price to $9500. Still pretty steep for a sedan in that condition.

Fun to watch!

-
Back