340/360 intake gaskets

-

khaley71

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Where can I get factory style intake gaskets for 340/360 4 bbl intake? I have felpro gaskets but I don't like how far they stick up past the intake. I've been to 3 different parts stores and tried rockauto still come up with same felpro gaskets.

I like the Mr Gasket Ultraseals too. You can trim them easily too if that's your game.

I set mine on and marked them with a fine point marker, then took them back off and used heavy scissors to trim them to exactly fit the intake lines.

5.9a.JPG

Cool thanks everyone. Looks like I'll be trimming them.

My fel pro engine kit on last 360 came with 3 sets of intake gaskets. 2 steel pairs, 1 with heat cross over blocked, and a blue paper set. Still have the steels in box. I could set them on a head and take pic if you want

the edelbrocks do not require you to trim around the heat crossover....

eddy gasket on top...mr gasket on bottom.....

20170109_164608_1484015498479_resized.jpg

My fel pro engine kit on last 360 came with 3 sets of intake gaskets. 2 steel pairs, 1 with heat cross over blocked, and a blue paper set. Still have the steels in box. I could set them on a head and take pic if you want

Yeah I'd appreciate that. Thanks

0110171449.jpg
here's a fel pro steel gasket on a 596 head. I've used these MANY times on stock iron intakes without problems. Mostly on 2bbl motors but many 4bbl iron units as well

The other steel set has the heat crossover open

Yes they're for the large port 340/360 heads. I got a comlete gasket set for a 360 and got 3sets of intake gaskets. I think there's a number stamped on the gasket, but it's at my work and this is my day off so I'm not to anxious to go in there today.haha. the part number for the complete fel pro/sealed power kit is 260-1095.

-
Back