340/360 wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I,ll keep my eyes/ears open for you Wally.Are you looking for stock 340/360?Maybe a magnum 360??(roller)

Hey, I've got an all original 340, I pulled from a 69 Barracuda Formula S, that i parted, I'm in Mississauga, PM if interested, I've got vids of it running before i pulled it

John

Have a 360 that came out of a 1978 Cordoba with just under 38k on it. The guy I bought it from had it in is pick-up which he scrapped and he put approx another 10k on it. It has just under 48k on it. Everything from carb to pan. Inludes a 1974 4bbl intake and holley carb. Also have fywheel and bellhousing for 4 spd. pm me if interested.

I'm in the middle of putting together a 360 with flat top hypereutectic pistons, MP .484 cam and X heads if you're interested. We have a bunch of options that can be added so put this on the list if you think of going that route. Shipping is no problem either.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Just curious if anyone has a healthy SB for sale, carb to pan for sale. Prefer to hear running. pump gas motor, Local.

Vart,

I have a streetable SB for ya. It was built for my son's Dart but he wanted a 500 in. wedge instead.

360 LA motor - new 9.6:1 pistons (30 over), new rings /bearings, new mild hyd. cam, X-heads, new HV oil pump, new MP aluminum valve covers, and 0 miles since total rebuild.

No intake or carb or accessories.

I'm only 1/2 hour from you.

If you are interested PM me.

sscuda
:glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back