340 Block value

-
Brought it all home today finally. My A66 70' Challenger is originally a 340 car. Mmm, don't see it going in that car though.

2018031495200315.jpg

Brought it all home today finally. My A66 70' Challenger is originally a 340 car. Mmm, don't see it going in that car though.

View attachment 1715155914

Well, now since I am a small block guy also. I came across an Edelbrock 340 Six pack intake new in the box. I see they are discontinued from Edelbrock & no longer available thru Summit or Jegs. What is a Sixpack intake going for these days?

What ever the next desperate fool is willing to pay! With that truth said, I mean self waited a long time and found a going out of biz said from a dealership and paid a total amount of $300 to my door. All costs included.

It is a matter of time before there cast again. IMO, it will be years.

Try and E-bay it with a starting point of $400 & see where I goes!

He is a good buddy. I have worked with him for many years. He is not looking to make a killing & I am not looking to flip it. Maybe I will stuff it in an A Body, Dakota or something someday.
There is a saying I think of every time I here Good buddy.

A buddy goes out and gets one, He comes home and tells you about it.

A good buddy goes out and gets two. He comes home and gives you one.

Last edited:
There is a saying I think of every time I here Good buddy.

A buddy goes out and gets one, He comes home and tells you about it.

A good buddy goes out and gets two. He comes home and give you one.
Not with trucking.Goodbudy holds it for you while your taking a leak.Wedont use that word anymore like in the 70's

-
Back