Not open for further replies.

oldpunko77

72 Dusta
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
There two 340 intake manifolds one blue paint is date is august 11th 1967 and other march 17th 1970
$160 each and or trade one of that I am after OCT or NOV 1969. Shipping not included.

20230923_122122.jpg

Last edited:
USPS large flat rate box will get each one to any of the 50 states. Just sayin' :)

@oldpunko77 do you still have either of these? I sent you a PM on the blue one but either one would work for me. I didn't know if that PM went through or not.

What do you mean disagree with. Did my fat fingers accidentally push a button that I have no clue about. I’m in my 70’s I can’t even take a dump without screwing it up.

Really I didn’t mean to do anything like that. Is there anything I can do to remove it? I don’t even know what and where I did it

I found it, and I was able to remove it. Sorry again, my apologies.

No worries, I was just a bit confused. I suspect we've all been there, done that. I call it the FFF syndrome. Fat Fingers on a Fone. :rolleyes:

USPS large flat rate box will get each one to any of the 50 states. Just sayin' :)
Not sure if this is the same Flat rate box physixx was referring to but went to check shipping to buy this and -Just saw this online:
Is USPS getting rid of flat rate boxes?
"Effective January 22, 2023 (and subject to approval by the Postal Regulatory Commission), Priority Mail ® Regional Rate Boxes A and B will be discontinued, and the current pricing for these boxes will no longer be applicable."

Not sure if this is the same Flat rate box physixx was referring to but went to check shipping to buy this and -Just saw this online:
Is USPS getting rid of flat rate boxes?
"Effective January 22, 2023 (and subject to approval by the Postal Regulatory Commission), Priority Mail ® Regional Rate Boxes A and B will be discontinued, and the current pricing for these boxes will no longer be applicable."
Yes, the game box has been discontinued. Let's get back to selling some manifolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back