-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Fritz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, my 318 recent seized from letting go of a connecting rod, in need of a new block and thinking of going up a notch or two to a 340 or 360, most of my parts are salvageable so ill only need the block and rotating assembly at most. The closer to South East Pennsylvania, the better. Thank you kindly!

Hi, my 318 recent seized from letting go of a connecting rod, in need of a new block and thinking of going up a notch or two to a 340 or 360, most of my parts are salvageable so ill only need the block and rotating assembly at most. The closer to South East Pennsylvania, the better. Thank you kindly!
I have a nice 79 360 with 727 transmission. Has about 68,000 miles from a Chrysler 300. It was running good when pulled (Ohio body rust), checked and painted. It is an E-57 360, so it is a good engine that was a top-runner for 78 or 79. I kept it for a 72 Sebring Plus, but also have a 440 that will fit nicely. If interested, send me a msg... I am in NE Ohio...

I have a fresh 318 to drop right in. Strong 4bbl built engine. aftermarket cam. Can here run. trans is still on it also fresh. I bought it cheap from a widow who needed it gone, Make me an offer. I am about an hour from you. Clean engine drop it right in. Distributor and Carter 4bbl carburetor not included. I believe I have the car I bought the engine for sold this weekend so I would like to see ir gone also . Danielsville Pa,

Got many 340's..shortblocks,blocks,long blocks

I have a nice 79 360 with 727 transmission. Has about 68,000 miles from a Chrysler 300. It was running good when pulled (Ohio body rust), checked and painted. It is an E-57 360, so it is a good engine that was a top-runner for 78 or 79. I kept it for a 72 Sebring Plus, but also have a 440 that will fit nicely. If interested, send me a msg... I am in NE Ohio...
How much for just the engine? PM me and maybe we can make a deal.

For just the engine, freshly painted up and ready to bolt in with your transmission, asking $1000. I am about 45 minutes from Youngstown, just outside Akron, ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back