-
Status
Not open for further replies.

spike0137

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of 340 adjustable rockers. Let me know what you have. Pm is best way to get a hold of me.
Thanks

Be a little more specific. 1.5 1.6 The only real adjustable ones for TAs were on aar cuda and challenger TAs. 318 360 are the same I think.

273 rockers (1.5to1) and bars , and the pushrods can be the simplest conversion . early 273's were solid cams . old tech , but revs okay . but for roller use it with need mods .

Hi,

I have a set of adjustable iron rockers, shafts and pushrods for the adjustable rockers I will sell. What type of cam and lifter set up are you running?
Are you running a hydraulic flat tappet cam or solid flat tappet cam?
The pushrod lengths vary depending on the type of cam and lifter you are running.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Send me a PM.

I tried sending you a PM. Your inbox is full by the way. You may want to clear some space.

I have two sets 273 style with hyd. push rods. Inferier fit adjusters as they came. Like new.

I also have a set of Crane Iron rockers. with the springs between them and locking adjusters. also have Hyd. push rods. Like new. both of these sets have been here in boxes for a very long time.

Building a big block so selling it all. also a fresh set of X heads have not been on a car since the 70's . Parting out the 340 for the Demon. New mopar cam in box. Lots of engine parts. PM me your inbox doesn't work.

Hello I have a complete setup to use on a solid lifter set up everything is there bolts, spacers, shaft's, all 16 rockers with adjusters and 16 solid lifter pushrods all clean just removed from my fresh street engine as I updated to Crane Rollers the set I'm selling are Orig. 273 set up they work great . I'll sell the whole set for $125.00 US shipped to the lower 48 states or Ontario Canada.

Anyone that wants them is welcome to contact me Shipped price is Firm .

Thanks

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back