340 Stickers Pt 2, Plus Painted grill...

-

myasylum

Reaction score
O.k. I know to some of you with Mint cars this is no big deal to you. But to me, this is pretty cool considering I found this car sitting in the weeds in back of a bar.
I am building a 340, but the process is slow, so I was sick of waiting and wanted to put my 340 stickers on the car. As you can see in the pics, this is what I decided to do. I painted the Grill black, added hood pins, and side stripes. All I need is my snorkel scoop and I'm done! (anyone have one?)

This car does need body work I know, but since that won't be happening for 3 years or so, I just put the stripes on now. what the heck, you know?

Thanks guys, what do you think?

DSC00909.JPG

DSC00910.JPG

You get an A+ for not putting the 340 callout on without having a 340. I would leave the 340 even when you do get it! But I have always liked to keep em guessing:snakeman:

Looks good.

As long as this is what you wanted, great. I just hope you were not swayed from what you really wanted to do. Looks good.

Nice work, the car looks sweet! You should see if you can get that dent popped out on the back corner of your quarter panel. There are some paintless dent removal places that could easily fix that, it is usually about $50 a dent, not too bad. BTW, I like the slotted mags, very cool!

Nice looking duster. I have one of those scoops you're looking for in the parts for sale section..ck it out...MoparToYa

-
Back