340 Tune Up

-
Grant...

Thanks...

I tried my best to get it finished for the car show but when Bill came to pick it up the turn signals and the temp and gas guage wouldn't work..grrrrrr
so that took another day to correct but it's all finished now..."except the billet fuel log and braided lines...lost in Canada Post some where"
So according to Bill when he took it around the block it makes a fair bit of power now.:toothy7:

finished.jpg

Damn Rob.. that bay looks fantastic! Sure can't wait to hear it too. Sorry we missed ya, was hoping to finally meet you.

Grant

A little worried about the amount of the exhaust floor ground out.

Car looks great ! I'd be scared to drive it it's so clean .

A little worried about the amount of the exhaust floor ground out.

Hemi...

the picture is deceiving I never touched the floor with anything other than sandpaper...nothing really happens on the floor so there's no need.I just prettied them up...

My baby has left the nest...:crybaby:at least until it gets some more miles on it and then I'll sharpen up the tune up a bit more...

billsdart.jpg

Ya done good Rob!!!:thumbup::notworth: I think the car's too good for the likes of me.;-) I sure got lots of compliments, thumbs up, and stares on the way home. Had a quick chat with a transit driver on main street ( he couldn't stop talking about how much he liked it.) He had one back in the day ( did everyone one have a 69 Dart back then??).

Oh and after all these years it's still a chick magnet........at least until they see the old guy driving it!!!

There used to be the joke that you could tell the year of a Vette by the age of the blonde in the passenger seat.. guess we can change that to drivers in Mopar now lol..

Looks fantastic

Grant

Did I hear the word "videos" mentioned in this thread?:grin:
Dave...
I'm sure once the new pipes and mufflers go on you can fire up your video recorder and do a walk around...and while your at it pop over to Vic's and do a walk around of his Cuda...

-
Back