[SOLD] 340 w2 mini tubbed fiberglass front end 72? Dart 4,000

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live real close by but I'm in Ga. hunting right now. I'm going to call on it when I head home. I let you all know what happens. If it is real, I'll buy it.

Someone in Florida should check on that, get the vin and see if it's stolen?

HAHAHAHAHAH that was hysterical!!! You imagine that someone come and schedule a time to look at your car and only takes the VIN number and leaves hahah.

It could be possible people some times don't plan a head so now its probably get rid of car or sleep in it because he lost his house.:D

No not just get te VIN and leave but you can feel out the owner, see if it has any paper work check the car out and see if it is what he claims it to be and then yes if there is any question in your mind ask if you can run the vin number. If he is on the up and up and wants to sell the car, he won't mind.

HAHAHAHAHAH that was hysterical!!! You imagine that someone come and schedule a time to look at your car and only takes the VIN number and leaves hahah.

It could be possible people some times don't plan a head so now its probably get rid of car or sleep in it because he lost his house.:D

Well of course you don't just walk up and get the VIN and leave. Jeez...

Car checked out 100%....clear title, no rust issues. mini tubbed, spings relocated, subframe connectors, body looks straight...Call me
Hey Curtis, can you PM me some info on the car? If the other deal falls thru,I may be a player on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back