• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
I try to think about this as if I wasn't part of it. Would I actually vote for someone who provides zero except for a distant picture of a yellow Dart sport? Now to listen and believe and not question I would probably easily vote for yellow rose.

I try to think about this as if I wasn't part of it. Would I actually vote for someone who provides zero except for a distant picture of a yellow Dart sport? Now to listen and believe and not question I would probably easily vote for yellow rose.
Maybe this year will be the year of ....... THE DART SPORT!! After all, he has entered it into the 2018 small block race :D

Maybe this year will be the year of ....... THE DART SPORT!! After all, he has entered it into the 2018 small block race :D
I think what Perplexus me a little bit is that I am actually doing it here year after year posting pictures of everything from both sides of my main bearings to My Time Slips. And then someone can come along yak yak yak with absolutely not one sketch of evidence to back it up and get as many votes as I do??

I really need to start selling swampland out here on the internet! I mean people will believe just about anything they read out here....

I really need to start selling swampland out here on the internet! I mean people will believe just about anything they read out here....
Let me digest a moment....... Ok.... now let me clear my throat..... after much studying your last two post, are you calling YR liar?
:D

Let me digest a moment....... Ok.... now let me clear my throat..... after much studying your last two post, are you calling YR liar?
I'm calling for one stitch of evidence one stitch of proof one person that's met this supposed yr? Absolutely anything to prove this isn't some kind of Internet hoax. It could be just Stephen Hawkings is completely bored and toying with us Gearheads?

And just to be clear I'm not calling anybody a liar I'm just saying I don't even think he exists. Kind of like a fart in the Wind. No correction exactly like a fart in the Wind!

Oh don't worry. I'll be waiting at the finish line with an icy cold, crisp ginger ale to cool your heated passion from getting smoked like a philly blunt.

I'm a nice guy like that.
I better quote you and get you in this conversation! You probably don't understand why your ears are ringing so bad! And to answer the question above I hate ginger ale my wife drinks that crap diet no less...

And just to be clear I'm not calling anybody a liar I'm just saying I don't even think he exists. Kind of like a fart in the Wind. No correction exactly like a fart in the Wind!
:rofl: I'm waiting, this will be entertaining

Where did he go anyways he was out here this morning! He must be recharging his batteries with a bong hit?

You know he could be at this very moment reading these posts and now rifling through a closet trying to find the shoe box that carries the Old Time Slips he had? I've got proof! I've got proof!

You know he could be at this very moment reading these posts and now rifling through a closet trying to find the shoe box that carries the Old Time Slips he had? I've got proof! I've got proof!
Or browsing the internet for a picture of a E.T. slip... :D

I got some swamp land for sale in Florida for the people who voted for YR! Only a little over two years on the Forum (as YR) and over 10,000 post 6000 likes and not one time slip! LOL boy what people will believe...

What do you mean a little over two years as YR???? I've always been YR since high school.

I've got time slips from 2004-2005ish. Those count.

I've got time slips from PIR and Woodburn from 1981 and on.

I think what Perplexus me a little bit is that I am actually doing it here year after year posting pictures of everything from both sides of my main bearings to My Time Slips. And then someone can come along yak yak yak with absolutely not one sketch of evidence to back it up and get as many votes as I do??

I have an attractive personality.

I'm calling for one stitch of evidence one stitch of proof one person that's met this supposed yr? Absolutely anything to prove this isn't some kind of Internet hoax. It could be just Stephen Hawkings is completely bored and toying with us Gearheads?

I gave you my phone number and was waiting for you at the NWDRA swap meet. You slept in and got lost.

I talked to Kenny, the duck, jack Russell, Lettie, Richard Tabor (one of the nicest guys I know) and I talked to Archie Somers for a minute.

So I was there. First 8 ball in line.

Last edited:
I gave you my phone number and was waiting for you at the NWDRA swap meet. You slept in a got lost.

I talked to Kenny, the duck, jack Russell, Lettie, Richard Tabor (one of the nicest guys I know) and I talked to Archie Somers for a minute.

So I was there. First 8 ball in line.
Who are those people? You are always name-dropping I don't know any of these people? Amazingly you're at the front of the line? I mean who is at the front of the line? And gone the minute I do text you? I mean there's just too many stars lining up? I'm telling you a fart in the Wind!

-
Back