• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
Yellow Weed is hard to control like wild yellow roses.
for now I will just call YR, Wild Yellow Weed.

Hmmm look like YR is getting some traction!!!!:thumbsup::poke::popcorn:
It goes back and forth it seems as someone keeps not being able to decide if they like yellow rose or don't give a skippy LOL he goes up and down I stay right there.

Disagreed I have more dogs! And they love me. This is my most obedient one yesterday when I finally got back home it was pissed that I was gone so long.
IMG_20180427_192843.jpg

She's even nice and Cuddles my most loyal dog...
IMG_20180427_231823.jpg

J par is losing? I guess that shows a strong belief in the way that 340 performs.
I run a 340 but voted for Jpar because he has a camera, is not a fan of the Beach Boys Endless Summer, and his car is street/strip and looks cool. I hope he has enough head flow and cam duration to take the win. Maybe 318willrun will make an exception and allow Jpar to enter the 2018 stock stroke race so he has a chance to have some fun.

I run a 340 but voted for Jpar because he has a camera, is not a fan of the Beach Boys Endless Summer, and his car is street/strip and looks cool. I hope he has enough head flow and cam duration to take the win. Maybe 318willrun will make an exception and allow Jpar to enter the 2018 stock stroke race so he has a chance to have some fun.

W.T.F? Did you stop over to jpars house with some Woo-Woo and head for the teepee? This ^^^^is just crazy talk.

Listen kiddies, this is what Woo-Woo will do to you-you. See what I did there? Damn I'm STILL the funniest dude on this forum.

What in THE hell??????? Did you lose the faith? Damn. That's harsh. I may need to holler at Jpar and have him hook me up with some Woo-Woo. It's the feel better thing.
You better answer your personal emails if you want me to answer mine. And to all the masses this is probably just yellow rose conceding the race to me.

-
Back