Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
Ok, I'm back up to speed again!

What the hell is up with the fiberglass bumper?

It's a long way, to tiparary or how ever you spell that.

Or if you have any parts for my $50 Craigslist budget build the low budget build no budget build? It's on the small block part or wait a minute it might be on the Mopar discussion. This is going to drive you absolutely batshit crazy I am not going to check tolerances on nothing maybe the Rings and if you're really lucky I'll have the transmission done also and if you're super super lucky I'll have it all in the Duster and my wife will be driving it and kick your ***! Now please help me with parts!

You realize that everybody on this form isn't a cracked Machinist trying to make it Max effort motor or even have close to the bility to do so. When you get into all these modifications its foreign to people's ears and they don't understand and they reject it because it doesn't sound familiar. Does that sound familiar? I have run into this quite often I have ideas that overwhelm people they don't like them because they don't sound like normal ideas. For some people just ordering stuff at Summit and trying to make it all work is Rocket science. When you slow down and explain yourself a little better you don't end up sounding like a raving lunatic.
Ok, I'm back up to speed again!

What the hell is up with the fiberglass bumper?

It's a long way, to tiparary or how ever you spell that.

You realize that everybody on this form isn't a cracked Machinist trying to make it Max effort motor or even have close to the bility to do so. When you get into all these modifications its foreign to people's ears and they don't understand and they reject it because it doesn't sound familiar. Does that sound familiar? I have run into this quite often I have ideas that overwhelm people they don't like them because they don't sound like normal ideas. For some people just ordering stuff at Summit and trying to make it all work is Rocket science. When you slow down and explain yourself a little better you don't end up sounding like a raving lunatic.

I'm trying to educate the hobbyist. It's a learning curve. I don't like to type so I don't always fill in the blanks.

I'll look through my stuff and look at your list. Otherwise I'll get $60.00 USFRN's and meet you at the swap meet on Friday the ....whatever the hell day it is...the 7th????

Or if you have any parts for my $50 Craigslist budget build the low budget build no budget build? It's on the small block part or wait a minute it might be on the Mopar discussion. This is going to drive you absolutely batshit crazy I am not going to check tolerances on nothing maybe the Rings and if you're really lucky I'll have the transmission done also and if you're super super lucky I'll have it all in the Duster and my wife will be driving it and kick your ***! Now please help me with parts!

Wait a minute, no engine and trans swap until you race YR with your current setup. You have to prod YR to get busy to make this race happen.

You'll have to start a new thread if you swap engine and trans.

11b35e77e0488ceb590434e3d10944a73969aff.gif

Are you sure you don't want me to swap the motor? It's supposed to drive YR completely nuts! No checking tolerances Machining of any kind slapping it together hooking an automatic transmission to it and painting it purple and pink. Putting my life behind the wheel and kicking YR's *** !
Wait a minute, no engine and trans swap until you race YR with your current setup. You have to prod YR to get busy to make this race happen.

You'll have to start a new thread if you swap engine and trans.

I wouldn't get out one tenth of the things I had to say if I had to type it all out. Voice command on my cell phone that is the ticket!
I'm trying to educate the hobbyist. It's a learning curve. I don't like to type so I don't always fill in the blanks.

I'll look through my stuff and look at your list. Otherwise I'll get $60.00 USFRN's and meet you at the swap meet on Friday the ....whatever the hell day it is...the 7th????

Are you sure you don't want me to swap the motor? It's supposed to drive YR completely nuts! No checking tolerances Machining of any kind slapping it together hooking an automatic transmission to it and painting it purple and pink. Putting my life behind the wheel and kicking YR's *** !

I suppose that would be funny, but how about racing him with both combos?

Hey are you going to use a solid lifter on the wife's engine?

If so, I have those lifters for sale. They are oil through by you can use them on LA stuff.

Kenny resurfaced them. Or maybe the duck did. Probably Kenny as the duck stays back in his corner and just stands there.

Yes I do have the 273 rockers that are ready to bolt on that I took off in lieu of the Hughes rockers I bought last winter. And I do believe I have some 273 pushrods so if that will work together with the lifters that would be perfect now I just need a cam. I have decided to make it its own entity and not take apart anything from the Stroker motor so we'll be trying to redo those heads and if you see from the picture in pretty sad condition. I'm going to try and keep it under a 500 left to be able to use some stock Springs of course I'll put new seals but I'm not even sure if I'll do more than lap the valves which I haven't done since high school auto shop
Hey are you going to use a solid lifter on the wife's engine?

If so, I have those lifters for sale. They are oil through by you can use them on LA stuff.

Kenny resurfaced them. Or maybe the duck did. Probably Kenny as the duck stays back in his corner and just stands there.

-
Back