Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of x heads I had rebuilt about 5 years ago and never used them. They are off a 69 340. They have new valves, seats, guides and springs. I dont think I am going to use them any time soon so here they are up for grabs.
$500.00 free shipping in the lower 48

I also have a brand new set of iron 360 heads with 2.02/1.60 valves and hardened seats and springs good to .500 some lift. These have never been mounted to an engine, just a shelf for the past 7 years.
$400.00 free shipping in the lower 48
I am in Phoenix AZ
PM me for info

I dont have any pics right now but I can assure you the heads look just like every other set of heads out there. I may have some pics later

/I would like to have the X heads and was wondering if you would be interested in trading any Mopar stuff?

I have a Mopar type ABody Six-Pack hood scoop or a set of Duster Demon twin bolt on scoops.

I also have a lot of other Mopar stuff if there is something you are looking for.

Also see other items at http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=150622

I have gotten everyones PMs but all 30 of them wanna see pics. I dont have pics right now, maybe some time later. No thanks on the trades, I just want some cash to finnish up my projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back