340ci AFB Carb: Approx Value ? Its Big, Its Rare

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my apologies to the staff. I shouldn't have said that, but I'm not going to be nasty like that anymore. Tim's (Abodybomber) death really did something to me. None of us knows how long we have. The last thing I want to do now is let my last words to someone be not so nice. That would suck.

If it were I, he would be banned long ago for insulting Americans and the country we live in.
Hell, I remember putting up with a jerk that was half the *** of Trev and I had it when he insulted our northern buddies (Canada)

He casts a dark shade over this place. It Owens bad on other NZ members.

Bann him!
Ahhh & JUST as I was lettingvthings settle, what do we find ? You again, again up to your OCD tricks of coming back in having another repeated PA...its gotten that regular over time I've had other members PM me noticing the antics & wishing something was done about it.

So you've joined the 'me too' movement & are playing the offended now ? Thin skinned - who was it that gave Red Indian a Bad deal ??, if you what to start getting personally insulting again...
Like O said b4 Can't. Blame us for not heeding warning & not trusting your diamond head Radar Stn...
BTW nearly married a Canadian Gal: Nurse from T.O.

Fools were you guys: if you'dcplayed your Cards right there may've beenba Rare AFB in the Classifieds offing later... Ya kind of blew it.
Goodnight Mary-Ellen

Being a Dick ? - don't think So - I'm PROFESSIONAL , although others are & from what you said about my 1st post warning/getting in 1st re Flamers & Trollers, you are Condoning them.: yet what does Your Avatar Motto Speak !??

Thanks for the Goodnights, but we don't need any patronising: like a good driver, I'll be the judge when I'm too tired...
I JUST KNEW this Carb thread would descend into turbulence & I WASN'T wrong, yet again.
Nightyless note.

You are mistaken, I'm not patronizing you. I'm reading your comments.

Ahhh & JUST as I was lettingvthings settle, what do we find ? You again, again up to your OCD tricks of coming back in having another repeated PA...its gotten that regular over time I've had other members PM me noticing the antics & wishing something was done about it.

So you've joined the 'me too' movement & are playing the offended now ? Thin skinned - who was it that gave Red Indian a Bad deal ??, if you what to start getting personally insulting again...
Like O said b4 Can't. Blame us for not heeding warning & not trusting your diamond head Radar Stn...
BTW nearly married a Canadian Gal: Nurse from T.O.

Fools were you guys: if you'dcplayed your Cards right there may've beenba Rare AFB in the Classifieds offing later... Ya kind of blew it.
Goodnight Mary-Ellen
First half is wrong, second half is off base arm chair 1/4 backing.

Just lettin ya know Trev, you were wrong and you are being a dick.

Why don’t you go soak your head over at the MoPar & babe thread for awhile & cool off some.

Still haven't seen any pics or numbers off the carb. I'm curious, in spite of the fact the O.P. is a dick that started this thread just looking for trouble.

Screenshot_2019-03-28-13-50-08.png
First half is wrong, second half is off base arm chair 1/4 backing.

Just lettin ya know Trev, you were wrong and you are being a dick.

Why don’t you go soak your head over at the MoPar & babe thread for awhile & cool off some.
Its 13°C here, don't need to "Cool off"...
Pot calling kettle Black !
OCD OCD :

That’s all he is doing.

I engaged with him on the stupid level.

It took a few times of the olive branch off for him to wake up.

While everyone knows I can do this all year long, it’s just not worth to breath on 5 day old dog poop.

And talk about OCD!

So says the NZ’er who repeats himself over and over.... good job!

Who remembers a scandal few days ago he got busted for being a lier ?????

What’s the new American insult?

Or is the only one you have from WWII?

Yea, stick your head in a bucket of water from outside and cool off. It maybe cold where you are but your head is hot.

I'm having my popcorn and beer. But I can't seem to just sit back and watch. If there's really proof of this unicorn, I want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back