340Plot OPEN INVITATION

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
OK, Joe, here is your deal of the day.. Listen very carefully..... Since you are so unhappy with the deal you so publically wanted to call me out on, with your one-sided rant.. I am gonna make you a one time offer..Come on down here to my place, you know where it is, and we will load up EVERY SINGLE part you sold me, onto your truck, and you give me back my money.. you will be out your time and gas money, just like I am out my time and gas money, to come get something that was mis-represented. Then we will all be happy!!!! I should have learned not to deal with you allready.. the purple dart with rotted rockers and rotted frame rails should have been a clue.. as was the frozen busted 340 block with the 318 crank.. There is your solution to your problem.. when you coming??????????

All this violence is givin me gas.

my newyears resolution is to stop masrurbaiting so much....oh crap wrong thread....sounds fair to me too.

WOW!! I wish I could go back and remove my involvement in the other thread but it's locked out so I can not deleat it

the purple dart with rotted rockers and rotted frame rails should have been a clue.. as was the frozen busted 340 block with the 318 crank.., ya mean he did not say the block was busted and the crank was just a 318!! Yep, sorry I ever said anything.. there is always 2 sides......

well about the 340.... i drove all the way out to you to buy it, you said that you thought it may have froze at one time. YOU DID NOT BUY IT!. I BROUGHT IT BACK HOME WITH ME, REMEMBER.

THEN WHEN YOU CAME TO MY HOUSE JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, I GAVE YOU A BLOCK,CRANK,HEADS,INTAKE ALL FOR THAT 340 FOR 150.00 TO GET IT OUT OF HERE. YOU BOUGHT IT KNOWING IT MAY HAVE FROZEN, AS YOU STATED YOURSELF

The offer is on the table Joe, come get it ALL back..... just bring me the cash back too

Maybe he can throw in some frame rails and another block when he gives you the trans case?

the offer is on the table joe, come get it all back..... Just bring me the cash back too

of course i was mad about a broken trans case, as i drove the car the day before. And only after i pulled the hole setup, and you were here did it get noticed. I am not blaming you for it!. I pulled the engine and trans as one, lifted it out, and set it on the ground, right where it sat when you got here. And i told you i would get you a case. I spoke my mind, as i take it you have spoke yours. Are we done yet?

Now, lets talk about parts..... I gave you top retail price on a dashpad you said was nice but needed to be painted...... It has like 20 little cracks in it!. The so nice rims you sold me for top dollar, one looks as thought they took a air chisel to it to get one lug off, and both of the skinnies have huge dents on the inside. You sold me crap for top dollar, and i sold you alot of decent stuff for crap money!.

Thats all i got to say about that!, i am done with it. I said mine

No, the frame rails and frozen block were examples of why perhaps I should have not drove all that way for this last deal. Hes unhappy cause he hasnt seen 290.00 which I have allready sent him... My offer is fair, and will end the debate!!!

Bring all that "crap" back, with my money, and you can have all your "crap" back to!!! How much more fair does a guy have to be????? Call people out, and your gonna get called right back! COME GET YOUR PARTS JOE!!!!!!!!!

yep... that ends the debate here... you two go and settle it elsewhere.
Sounds like you both had reasons enough NOT to make the deal and you did it anyways. Deal with it.

no more posts on it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back