345 Hemi Emblems

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A machinist friend of mine from MI machined out of aluminum and painted a few retro style 345 Hemi emblems (which I understand equates to 5.7 liters) for his Hemi-equipped Magnum wagon. He ended up selling all 10 sets he had while hanging out at my swap space. If there's any interest in these, PM me for his info.

nationals 005.jpg

Nice,does he do any other sizes.

As in (for example) 408 Stroker or whatever the equivalent CI is for the 6.1? Most likely. He made a billet upper hose housing for some kind of special water pump housing for a big block and 1/2 inch thick header flanges for a big block (something concerning doing a big block turbo). I was suitably impressed with his work!

If he is willing to make a "408 STROKER" out of aluminum, I would be interested...

If he is willing to make a "408 STROKER" out of aluminum, I would be interested...

I'll get a hold of him and pass on the request. I told him that I figured there would be requests for this style of emblem.

What kind of machining does he do? I have some stuff I need laser or waterjet cut; if he has the equipment and is willing.

These are really cool looking. Doesn't fit my build or I'd be on a set.

What kind of machining does he do? I have some stuff I need laser or waterjet cut; if he has the equipment and is willing.

These are really cool looking. Doesn't fit my build or I'd be on a set.

I don't think where he works has that type of equipment but will check.

I would be interested in a set of 354 Hemi emblems

I'd be interested in a set as well!
It would also be cool to have a set that would fit into the recesses of a '69 power bulge molding
(~7.625" x 0.5" long) if it can be done for a reasonable price!

I've PM'd everyone who was interested in my friend's work. I just got off the phone with him and for future inquiries give him (Jeff) a shout at jrmopar1320 AT Yahoo Dot com. I believe he's also gonna sign up here at FABO as he's got a real long term 69 Dart race car project.

okay- i'm the guilty party responsible for the emblems that 65 Dartman posted. as it stands right now, i have one pair of emblems left. a guy at the nats. took my ph.# & claims he wants them, but if i don't hear from him within a week or so, dla4567 has 1st dibs on them if he wants them.
to answer everyones question yes, i do intend to make more in all the common stroker sizes. first, i need to figure out a less labor intensive process, because i do this stuff during my lunchtime & i became very burnt out trying to do the initial 12 sets & still woof down my lunch!

I would like a set of 354 Hemi emblems not 345 Hemi. I didn't know how much work was involved in making them. If you want to make a set of 354 let me know. thanx.

I know I'm late jumping in on this thread but had to see them after talking with 65 Dartman Don today. Beautiful work MOtorPARts! I'd like to see more as you get them cranked out. Maybe we can do a mutual project someday if you have any requests for custom colors.

-
Back