360 block limits

-
Yes, truck motors from the start. That is where I got all my "J" heads from years ago. The best part is, being from a truck, they were not beat up and worked great with the added 2.02 intake valves. They are now getting hard to come buy.
The large valve ported out J heads on my 340 work GOOD...

Sickly Brutal Dude! Hell Yeah! The guy that ported the heads on my Ironhead drag bike (it's actually a cage racer, capable of Daily Riding) has a 102" mill witha Supercharger for a daily..
I rode it late at night on the highway with a laptop on the fuel tank. Had to flip the screen down when I did some power runs. lol
Good to see you're still hanging in there :)

I already watched it, and he made no mention of carbs vs efi in regard to fuel distribution, which was the subject of the post you took issue with and then started furiously swinging your peen at everyone who disagrees with or even questions you.
Look..
If you lined up 5 Rats, spoke one word into the ear of the first Rat and then told that Rat to pass the word on, by the time it got to the end of the line, the last Rat would just have it's **** out.

Last edited:
A carb gives the engine what IT wants. With EFI you tell the engine what it GETS.

Errrrrr.......no, it's not that simple.
The carb is a metering device, and you set the parameters of that metering.
A carb with incorrect main jetting will not give the engine what it "wants."

So, I'm no pro. But I've played with nitrous a little bit. And let me tell you it can make a mild engine into an animal. Fun ****. Facts.

LOL you wanker. I never said **** about EFI verse a carb. That’s what YOU and some other 30 something made it out to be.
EFI vs carb in regard to fuel distribution on nitrous is what was being discussed until you said this
A carb gives the engine what IT wants. With EFI you tell the engine what it GETS.

The problem is you were framing this statement as a "pro-carburettor" argument when the person you were replying to had been specifically talking about the very real and proven advantages EFI offers in eliminating fuel distrubution issues.

If we're going to use your language about what an engine "wants", let's be precise.

Fuel distribution issues are when the engine "wants" to lean out a cylinder and turn your engine into shrapnel..

In the situation he was talking about, giving the engine "what it wants" = blown up engine.
That's a bad thing.
You were trying to frame it as a good thing.

That's why what you posted was incredibly ******* stupid.

He even politely said "ok. if you prefer a carburettor, you do you" but you responding by pulling your pud, being arrogant and insulting everyone like a ******* toddler.

And that’s what Steve Morris said. Carbs are self adjusting.
Nobody ever said they weren't. They were saying they can't adjust each cylinder individually.

You knew this but as usual you just wanted to pick a fight, which is why you kept jumping on his dick.
And since you can’t tune a carb, how can I be sure you know what to tell the EFI? I see more slow EFI junk out there than I care to, but you 30 somethings are tuning gods.
There you go again, assuming nobody else can ever do anything. Yet your posts literally never show anything you've ever done.
You stuck your pointy nose in where it didn’t belong. So stay out of threads you aren’t competent to add to.
It's a public thread, you don't get to be an aggressive cunt to everyone who has a different opinion to you without being pulled up on it. That's life
Later wanker. And you should lose your internet mouth. It’s easy to be mouthy here when you are the mods pet. In the real world you’d be more polite.

I'm the Mod's pet? Get real, man.
You're literally the only person in this whole forum who immediately starts name-calling and measuring your dick the moment anyone questions you or has a differing opinion.

You intentionally ruin every thread you post in by picking arguments and making personal attacks. And you get away with it every time.

You think you're god's gift to engines but on this forum you're basically the village idiot.

Last edited:
I rode it late at night on the highway with a laptop on the fuel tank. Had to flip the screen down when I did some power runs. lol
Good to see you're still hanging in there :)
Thank You, Much Appreciated! Everything still sucks but I'm not near death!

EFI vs carb in regard to fuel distribution on nitrous is what was being discussed until you said this

The problem is you were framing this statement as a "pro-carburettor" argument when the person you were replying to had been specifically talking about the very real and proven advantages EFI offers in eliminating fuel distrubution issues.

If we're going to use your language about what an engine "wants", let's be precise.

Fuel distribution issues are when the engine "wants" to lean out a cylinder and turn your engine into shrapnel..

In the situation he was talking about, giving the engine "what it wants" = blown up engine.
That's a bad thing.

He even politely said "ok. if you prefer a carburettor, you do you" but you responding by pulling your pud, being arrogant and insulting everyone like a ******* toddler.

Nobody ever said they weren't. They were saying they can't adjust each cylinder individually.

You knew this but as usual you just wanted to pick a fight, which is why you kept jumping on his dick.

There you go again, assuming nobody else can ever do anything. Yet your posts literally never show anything you've ever done.

It's a public thread, you don't get to be an aggressive cunt to everyone who has a different opinion to you without being pulled up on it. That's life

You're literally the only person in this whole forum who immediately starts name-calling and measuring your dick the moment anyone questions you or has a differing opinion.

You intentionally ruin every thread you post in by picking arguments and making personal attacks. And you get away with it every time.

You think you're god's gift to engines but on this forum you're basically the village idiot.

Like I said before, blow it

No ****? Did you figure that out with your license?

Because you can’t tune a carb…nevermind.

You should go watch the 2023 Engine Performance Expo and pay attention to the round table discussions.

Here is the upshot. A carb gives the engine what it WANTS. EFI gives it what the tuner TELLS it.

There is a HUGE difference there and it’s worth understanding.

Fuel distribution issues are seldom a carb issue.

Here is the post that the wankers claim I made some bullshit claim.

Liars you are.

That's a bad thing.

See post 110 punk and show where I made any claims. I made a statement of FACT.

I’ve heard you screw da screws in da hole way and den you screw dem out 1.5 turns

Four fuel indigestion you hook up
Da labtop and den you call da expert

Easy pezy

Anybody with half a brain can understand they are talking about a properly tuned setup, a properly tuned carb will give the engine what it wants, with efi YOU tell the engine what it wants and you better be SMART enough to know how to tune it correctly. I've seen too many carb'd engines go down the track pig fat, slow but living to make another run, the flipside is I've seen just as many fast, high powered power adder cars with efi **** the bed half way down the track cause the dude don't know how to tune.

Well being not near death is a good start. I hope everything else falls into a positive place for you soon. :thumbsup:
Thank You Sir, For REACHING OUT, ACROSS THE DIVIDE, and showing that no matter how some of us think, or feel, they're still some part of Humanity, that gives a **** about each other! Much appreciated on that man and I hope you, and your family, all your extended family ( friends, everybody, loved ones) do great as well Bakr!

Last edited:
No ****? Did you figure that out with your license?

Because you can’t tune a carb…nevermind.
Hey, don't get snippy because I can tune both Efi and carbs. It's not my fault you're just an old dog with one trick.

Carb tuning is well easy!
You start rich and work backwards...

If you start lean you is in mega **** country.
If one domi isn't enough, get two...

tow doms.jpg

Why would I need to tune it? It's self adjusting!! :rofl:
Ok so answer this question, if I’m running a blow through turbocharged app at 15psi and I have my fuel curve straightened out and seeing 12.3 afr at wot, what changes would I need to make to run 25psi?

No one is saying carburetors have self learning capabilities and will change a jet or an air bleed all by themselves. And guess what, the self learning on most EFI systems are just o2 feedback and will only trim within a given range. You still have to know wtf you’re doing with regards to tuning them.

@TT5.9mag , please don't take me seriously (not on this thread). I just couldn't help but to tease that guy... it's just so entertaining! I fully understand and agree with your point. I mess with both carbs and EFI, enjoy both, own both, and tune both.

@TT5.9mag , please don't take me seriously (not on this thread). I just couldn't help but to tease that guy... it's just so entertaining! I fully understand and agree with your point. I mess with both carbs and EFI, enjoy both, own both, and tune both.

So you’re a useless troll. One of many that populate this place.

-
Back