360 Engine Brackets from 67 B Body into A Body

-

JD Erisman

Reaction score
I know the engine brackets (not the rubber isolators) have been discussed ad nauseum here but this particular question I couldn’t find. I found a set of 340/360 mounts from a ‘71 Road Runner, they are still bolted to the engine and in the car. I have the isolators, I only need the brackets that bolt to the engine to put it into my ‘67 Barracuda, does anyone know if the engine brackets are the same across all body lines from the ‘67-‘72 range? It would seem logical if Mopar used the exact same brackets but different isolators but maybe the isolators bolt in a different manner to the bracket so the brackets don‘t fit other body types? Any input would be appreciated.
Thank you

The below link to Trans Dapt is the closest I could find for pictures off of the car. The below photos are from the webpage. Trans Dapt had no idea if they would work or not the guy on the phone, a nice guy, was trying to compare slant 6 to what I wanted to do.

559E38D3-0BF1-42F2-A587-EAE2AB685825.jpeg

5E2EEA2D-2D3F-440C-91C3-3DF952F77783.jpeg

Good thought, I didn’t think to compare Schumachers product line. Trans Dapt makes nothing for the A body LA series so nothing to compare on their site.
Thank you

Trans Dapt makes nothing for the A body LA series

i have transdapt slant 6 k-frame to 340/360 mounts in our dart. hate them.. schumachers are much nicer. i bought a set of schmachers that i found and will be changing the mounts in the future.

Good to know, thank you. Schumacher is out till next Monday, I will order their set then.

Thank you

-
Back